Chapter 5

Matilda Alice and Scarlett walked around the village, suddenly Mara and Orpheus appeared out of nowhere, Matilda noticed them and began to cry tears of happiness "MARA ORPHEUS!" She yelled and jumped to hug them, "hi Mati!" Orpheus and Mara said at the same time and hugged her back, but Alice noticed something off about them grabbed Matilda away from them and held her stick pointing at them "Al! It's okay! Their okay!" Matilda said, "Matilda, something isn't right dear, they sound and look a bit strange.." Alice said as Orpheus and Mara stood up, Scarlett looked at Alice and she put her stick down, Matilda ran over to her friends "oh my island!! I missed you so much!" She said with a happy tune, "hey Orpheus Mara would you like to come home, again?" Scarlett asked and they nodded as they all walked away

A few weeks past and nothing bad happened until one day, it was an ordinary day in the family house, Orpheus and Mara was in a room talking with Amara "today is the day, you better get her" Amara said with a grin, "and if you won't do as we say, you know exactly what will happen" she added immediately regretting what she said, the two nodded and walked out.
"Mati!" Mara shouted, "let's go for a walk outside!" She added, The three took their coats and capes and walked out.

They walked around but the suddenly Orpheus and Mara held her and put her to the ground, "wha? What are you doing?!" Matilda said but no one replied, she tried to scream for help, Alice and Scarlett heard her and ran out to help her "Get away from her!" Alice said as she ran forward with her stick fighting the kids and Scarlett tried to free Matilda, "Amara we need backup" Mara said as the guards Christian and Amara appeared out of nowhere "hello Scarlett and Alice" Christian said with a grin as some guards held them not letting them go as Matilda tried to fight, Christian pulled out a gun and aimed it at Matilda "bye bye Mati" he said as he pulled the trigger of that gun, Scarlett's eyes were wide open as she punched the guard that held her and ran forward getting the hit instead of Matilda "SCARLETT" Alice shouted as tears fell down her face and she broke free from the guards ran to her wife trying to heal here, Matilda stood there shocked "oops! My bad" Christian said and felt no guilt, "YOU MONSTER, YOU KILLED THE ONLY PERSON WHO CARED FOR YOU" Matilda shouted and he ignored her "anyway, let's just kill the others and that's it" he said and Orpheus and Mara pulled out their weapons, "NO! WAIT!" Amara said "Christian these are your moms, you already killed one, these two took care of you all your life" She added and Alice looked at her with a slight smile with tears in her eyes, Christian glared at Amara and said "and? Do you think I care?", Alice stood up wiped the tears in her eyes and punched him "that is for shooting your mom slash my wife.", "OW- YOU BITCH" he shouted at Alice and commanded Orpheus to shoot her, Matilda Stopped the bullet before it can hit Alice, Alice closed her eyes and held Scarlett close as she breathed heavily, Matilda fought Christian as Alice tried using half of her powers to heal her.
Amara looked worried and walked to Alice, she tapped on Alice's shoulder "Go help the child, I'll help your wife" Alice hesitated but went to help Matilda fight, "GUARDS! COME HELP" Amara yelled and the guards ran over to help Amara, Alice hit him with a stick as Matilda fought Mara and Orpheus, Matilda hugged them both "please guys.. come back to your senses..please...", suddenly their eyes went back to normal "Matilda help us!" Orpheus said with tears in his eyes, Christian punched Alice and put her to the ground, he noticed them coming back to their senses pulled out the controller and pressed a bottom, "we are-" Mara was cut off and their eyes turned back to red as they hit Matilda, Alice noticed the controller and attacked him to get to the controller, he fell to the floor as Matilda fought, Alice pointed her stick at him and hit him on his stomach, she snatched the controller and broke it, the kids fell to the ground as Alice ran over to her wife, Amara moved aside as Alice held her close with tears in her eyes "hey love.." Scarlett said in pain, Alice tried to smile. "I love you very much, I am sorry I am happy I fought along with you" Scarlett said breathing heavily "you are one of the greatest people I've ever met, thank you for being in my being in my life..." Scarlett added and died... Alice looked at her and sobbed, she hugged her body tight, Matilda had tears in her eyes as she heard everything, Christian stood up grinning, Matilda turned over to him as the guards went to help the kids, "you fucking piece of shit, you don't care about anyone but yourself, YOU LITERALLY KILLED YOUR OWN MOM" Matilda shouted and Christian looked at her with a very serious look, Amara took one look at them and stood up and said "Christian, this is gonna end now.", "why should I listen to you, you old hag?" He said "OKAY THATS IT YOU LITTLE PRICK" she took a gun and shot him "sayonara bitch" she said and helped everyone.