Miss him?

It was the next morning, and I looked around, and remember what happened yesterday. I went on my phone and people were blowing up my Twitter.

I got up and went to the kitchen. I saw my mom she smiled "When did you come?" I grabbed an apple "Yesterday.." She knew something was wrong "Katie what's wrong?" I sat down and cried, my mom patted my back. I said "W-Wes and I got I-into a big fight. And I guess we broke up."

I cried even more. I told her everything that happened. And then I heard someone walking, I hurried and wiped away my tears, and it was AUSTIN!! I got up and smiled, he had he biggest smile on his face. He yelled "KATIEEE!!!" And hugged tight.

I went back upstairs and took a shower.

I brushed my teeth, and all that good stuff. I went to my closet and found my outfit

Outfit:
Plain black lose tank top (the straps were thick)
I put this hunter green skinny jeans
And tucked my tank top in my pants

I went to the mirror and called it good.

I went to do my makeup

Makeup:
Foundation
Powder
Light brown on my crease and then dark brown on top of that
Black liquid liner (no wing)
Black liner on my bottom lash line (not on the water line)
Curled lashes
Mascara
Lip gloss

I blew dried my hair and did lose curls

I called my friends, and wanted to get ombré, I wanted to do something new, so I called my close friend Jenn Mcallister (also known as JennxPenn)

I called her and we went to the hair salon. I got my ombré hair and it was so pretty!!

I went back home and my mom said "I'm going to take Austin to basketball practice, so we aren't coming back in like an hour or two." I nodded

She walked over to me and kissed my head "Katie everything will be okay." I out my fake smile on and smiled "I know." She smiled and they left.

I watched Netflix and watched American Horror Story. An hour later I heard a knock on my door, I thought it was my mom so I opened my door and was shocked!