Dont know where I am

"Wes are you okay?" He came inside and sat down, "Katie.." I was really confused, "Wes?" I sat next to him, "Sam cheated on you." I was shocked, "How do you know?" Wes showed me a picture of Sam kissing another girl, I felt like my heart fell to my stomach, my eyes started to tear up.

Wes grabbed my hands, "I'm really sorry" I said "Im gonna be right back." I went outside and called Sam, and told him we were over.

I went back inside still feeling hurt but tried to make it seem like everything was okay, I smiled "Are you okay?" Wes asked, I sat down "I'm fine." Wes asked "Why did you go outside?" "Uhh I broke up with Sam..." Wes put his hands on my check, and we were inches away from each other, his lips touched mine, his kisses made me feel better. I pulled away and we were looking into each other's eyes. I heard a knock on the door, I got up "I'll get it." I opened the door and I couldn't believe who it was!!

I took a deep breathe "W-what are you doing here?" "Your moving in with me!!" I heard Wes coming to the door, he was standing right next to me, he asked "Katie what's going on?" I said "My dad wants me to move in with him" Wes put his hand on my hip, and said "She's not going anywhere with you!" My dad grabbed my arm and pulled me.

I didn't tell this but I have real bad anxiety, my dad was the reason for it..it sucks

Wes grabbed my hand gently, and said "She's staying here!" I started to breathing hard I could feel my anxiety coming. My dad pushed Wes to the ground, and he picked my up and ran and put me in his car! I started to scream! I looked out the window and I saw Wes!

I yelled "Where are you taking me?" He said "SHUT UP!!" I thought of jumping out the car, but I knew I was miles from my house, so I took the risk. I opened the door and jumped out of the moving car, I heard him say "HEY!" I could tell I was bleeding, I hurry and got up and ran as fast as I could, I looked back and I saw his car coming after me! I yelled "SOMEONE HELP ME!!!" I saw my house, I ran as fast as I could, but I guess not fast enough, because he caught me.

I woke up and I had no clue where I was, I got up and walked I saw my dad! I started to get scared, I heard him walk, so I ran to my bed and pretended to sleep, he yelled "KATIE GET UP!!" I got up and I said "Where am I?" That got him bad so he pushed me to the floor, kicked me and punched me, I cried so hard.

I could tell I was bleeding badly, and I thought I would die here, I missed Wes like crazy, I didn't know how to escape this place! I got up from the floor I could barely move! I went to the kitchen and it smelt like weed and alcohol, I made that face were you smell something gross.

WES POV
I couldn't sleep, I called everybody to do a search party to find her! I called the cops too! I can't believe he took her like that! I need to find her, I love her I don't know what I'm gonna do without seeing her beautiful face! I threw my phone across the room and started to cry.

Katie's POV
My dad was outside with a couple of his drug addict friends, so I went inside his room, I looked around and I saw girl clothes everywhere, so I was assuming he rapped girls! My heart started to beat I saw handcuffs and everything! I walked to this box I opened it and I saw it had names on who next I was on there! I heard "KATIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE?!" I hurried and got up "Uhhh" he grabbed my arm and put me in the bathroom for a cup and bleach, he poured the bleach in the cup and opened my mouth and made me drink it! I felt like to throw up and he said "You go in there again your gone get something worse!!"