🦋Chapter 5🦋 Butterfly Mansion

NO ONE'S POV
At the night Giyuu told Tanjiro he is going out then he disappeared. Tanjiro was in the bed while he heard some noise.

Meanwhile at the butterfly mansion:
Kanao told Shinobu what has happened in the forest and that they want to get Tanjiro from there. They still don't know where Tanjiro is. After Zenitsu and Inosuke recovered they were going to find Tanjiro. They were in almost every house in the forest until the last one where Tanjiro was.

TANJIRO POV
After Giyuu disappeared I heard some voices outside I know whose voices was that it was Zenitsu and Inosuke. I was scared I tried to get up but my legs hurt to much I get up and get to hide somewhere. They opened the door and started to search for me the called my name I didn't answer I was scared that Giyuu could do something to them. They didn't leave until they found me. Zenitsu saw me I pretend I passed away Zenitsu took me and grabbed me in brital style. Zenitsu telled Inosuke he found me and tell me "It's okay Tanjiro we are here now,,. They took me in the butterfly mansion Shinobu checked on me I fall asleep while Zenitsu was caring me there. I woke up and was surprised where was I Kanao got in the room and dropped a vase from surprise she runned next to my bed. She was happy that I'm awake I was worried about Giyuu.

END OF TANJIRO POV

TOMIOKA POV
When I got beck I couldn't find Tanjiro I think something bad happened to him I used water to get to know what happened I saw what happen I was mad I also used the water to see where Tanjiro in now. He was in some mansion with that butterfly girl I don't like her around him I was so mad at these two guys and that butterfly girl was annoying I was so jealous and mad I'm gonna kill her. (RIP Kanao) I can't go there now It's sunrise I go there at night.
At night
I teleported outside the mansion And I saw Tanjiro looking at me from the window and smiling I teleported him outside he was already changed into his uniform I kissed him and teleported into another house and told him to sleep he told me he's not tired we cuddled in the bed until he fall asleep then I go to take care of that butterfly girl I used water to know where she is she was hunting demons I teleported to that place and cut her in the chest she didn't saw me I was behind her she couldn't move then I heard that cry baby guy I got back to Tanjiro. Tanjiro was still sleeping I go to the bed next to him and continued sleeping with Tanjiro.

END TOMIOKA POV

KANAO POV
I was in the some forest hunting Demons with Zenitsu and some demon behind me cut me in the chest I fell down and Zenitsu got to me and take me to the butterfly mansion Master(Kanao call Shinobu Master) asked me what kind of Demon was that I didn't saw the demon so I told her everything like the technique. Master told me that she don't know the demon. Master asked me if I didn't saw Tanjiro somewhere I told her the true that I didn't. And I also told her about me liking Tanjiro.

END OF KANAO POV

Words: 589