🐬Chapter 11🐬 Hunger

Author
Hello everyone chapter 11 is out. Thank you all for supporting me and this story You guys can give me ideas for other ship stories or anything else.
.
.
.
.
.

NO ONE'S POV
Tanjiro and Giyuu go to sleep while cuddling. After some hour they woke up and their were hungry so they leaved the house for some humans to eat. They teleported to some village there where Demons Slayer Tanjiro and Giyuu know they were there. They eat some humans but they were caught by semon slayers Tanjiro teleported Giyuu away and killed these two Demon Slayer. On tanjiro the sun swords don't work since he is ummite to the sun. Tanjiro than got back to the house where Giyuu was waiting for him in the bed shirtless Tanjiro then layed on Giyuu's chest and played with Giyuu's nipples to play with Giyuu and smirk then Tanjiro falled asleep Giyuu were thinking "why now Tanjiro,,. Giyuu was sad that Tanjiro fall asleep right now because he want "It,,. Giyuu was hard but had to handle it because if he didn't handle it then Giyuu would fuck Tanjiro while he was sleeping. Giyuu decided to sleep too. Until the sunset the sunset was still six hours. So they had to sleep it out. Tanjiro then woke up to something kissing his cheek again and again. Tanjiro know it was Giyuu so he just smiled and opened his eyes. Tanjiro put his face in Giyuu's chest as he could fell his abs through the shirt He had on himself. Tanjiro then realized that he was wearing Giyuu's haori.

TANJIRO POV
I woke up to see my lover's beautiful face, the beautiful ocean eyes and the amazing smile of his. I was amazed then I realized I was wearing Giyuu-San's haori and I also realized I was pregnant with a child of Giyuu-San. I notice Giyuu-San was naked. I couldn't take my eyes of his dick He notice I was looking at his dick so he pull me closer to his body and gently kissed my lips then my neck. Then he kissed my tight but this time roughly It made me moan. Giyuu looked up to me and smirked. I nodded and he continued to kiss and lick and also bite my legs. I was shaking when he bit my leg rough he did it on purpose to make me moan and fell pain. When he bit my leg rough it started to bleed. Then his tail warped around my chest and the tail was getting tigh my body was shaking and my chest was bleeding from the cut the tail made. Giyuu got up and licked the blood of my chest then he took of his haori of my body. I was naked I don't remember getting to sleep naked he must took of my clothes while I was slepping. Giyuu was locking the blood from my chest he was enjoying licking the blood of my chest when he licked all the blood he kissed my nipple and play with the other one. Then bit my nipple roughly, It made me moan loud. Giyuu love hearing me moan or suffer or suffer in pleasure. Giyuu then looked up to see me suffering in pleasure because of him He then make me sit on his laps and kissed my sensitive parts. He started with my ear then my neck and least but not last my tight. After he was done kissing me all over my body He took of his clothes and get his massive dick a bit in my ass he wanted me to get used to it then he got in with his full dick it made me moan since he did it fast Giyuu smirked and wait for me to get used to it then he started to move in me He started slow but he started to be faster. The only thing I could do was moaning and telling him to go faster. My whole body was shaking as I felt a lot of pain because of his massive dick and that he was getting faster and faster. As Giyuu was getting faster I was moaning a lot like actually screaming in pain and pressure. I was shaking, crying and moaning Giyuu got really fast on his limit even he was moaning and even got tears in his eyes. He finally cumed into me and moaned he got his dick out of me. He did it all again I thought he won't do it again after this I thought he will be tired after that, we did it all over again and I passed out and Giyuu took me to the bathroom and cleaned us. After that he put me in the bed to let me sleep.

This is the longest chapter I ever made lol

Words: 813