New member.

Y/n : how long does it takes for a man to get ready? DUDE IT'S BEEN 20 MINUTES GET OUT ALREADY!!!

I turned to look at yoongi taking a sweet nap. Great!!

Y/n : yah jung hoseok get the fuck out of your room already. I'm annoyed by waiting for too long. Even yoongi is asleep while waiting for you!

Hoseok : don't you get tired of shouting so loud?

He said while coming downstairs I scoffed at him.

Y/n : do you know you toke 20 minutes just to get your bag!

Hoseok : I had to dig in my closet to find a good outfit. It's cold outside as it rain chaos yesterday.

I sighed loudly letting him know I'm tired.

Y/n : go get the car out I will drag this sleeping human out.

He head to the garage while I marched toward yoongi to get him out of his dreamland. But not gonna lie I'm scared of him rn. what if he smack my head? Never mind it's better to get smacked than waiting for him to wake up. I crouched down lifted his leg and dragged him out of the couch.

Yoongi : girl you could've just called me instead of dragging me to floor aish! my butt! Ahh!!!

Y/n : who told you to sleep? We are supposed to be waiting for hoseokie. Now c'mon get your ass up he's waiting for us.

He lifted his arm up asking me to drag him up. I sighed and pulled him up.

Y/n : I feel like I'm babysitting tow toddler's in my house.

We were on the way to Kim's mansion. I'm seated in the back seat while the boys are at the front. They were talking about next mission plans.

Y/n : I feel left out. I will be joining you both today you are supposed to tell me your plans as well you know that.

Hoseok : you are going to join in mafia in few minutes you know that?

Y/n : say it out clearly why making it a puzzle.

I said rolling my eyes.

Hoseok : kido look at you being all sulky and whiney. No would would believe you if you tell then your are a mafia.

Y/n : being childish with my brother's has nothing to do with my job.

Yoongi : show us what you got kid.

I smirked at him and looked outside the window.

Y/n : kid huh?

We reached Kim's house.

Y/n : I didn't knew you guys live near to my apartment.

I said looking at my brothers.

Yoongi shrugged and stepped out of the car.

Hoseok : let's talk business shall we?

I nodded. As we went out of the car. I'm not surprised to see this big ass mansion. Well this is my house from now isn't it? We will be living together here.

I was following them inside. And the guard bowed his head to the boys and opened the door for us. I'm surprised to see the inside view of the mansion. It looked cozy and comfortable giving off a homely vibe. We walked into living area.

 We walked into living area