Home...

Y/N POV...

Just as i reached the cafe i mentioned earlier i saw a car stopping in front of me.

Y/n : you reached on time.

I said as hyunjin got out of the car and came towards me.

Hyunjin : oh leader nim i missed you!

He said hugging me softly. I hugged him back while laughing a little. Then He broke the hug and held my hand leading me to the car.

Y/n : lol your acting like a lost kid who found his mom.

Hyunjin : hey I'm not a kid okay. You are the kid here.

Y/n : you act like one tho.

I said shrugging and stepped inside the car as hyunjin opened the door for me. He closed the door on my side and came to the driver seat.

Hyunjin : you have no idea how badly we missed you. Our house feels empty without you.

I looked at him while puffing my cheeks.

Y/n : why are you acting all lovely dovely right now?

I looked at him with wide eyes as he smacked my head.

Y/n : the fuck was that for??

Hyunjin : for being an ass. I'm trying to be like a good brother like they show in drama and you had to ruin it.

He started screaming as i pinched his left thigh looking at him blankly.

Y/n : pay back for the smack.

Hyunjin : you-

Y/n : now let's go I really wanna eat ice cream so bad.

I cut him off looking at him with puppy eyes. I don't give these cringe eyes usually i only do that when i annoy him off his limits.

Hyunjin : are you on your period?

I tried not to roll my eyes and gave him a " are you for real" face. In return he just laughed at me.

Hyunjin : fine! Let's go.

In 5 minutes we reached the spot where they were having a late night vacation without me.

I took a deep breath before stepping outside the car. They're gonna get me into a chokehold for sure.

As i came out hyunjin held my hand and we crossed the road to meet the guys waiting for us.

Hyunjin : look who's here.

They all turned their heads in our direction and stood up from the bench they were sitting on.

K : do you still remember the address to our house? I've never you coming back.

He said with a serious face.

Beomgyu : you didn't even call us in so long.

Ais while crossing his hands looking away from me.

I looked at them trying not to make it obvious that i know what they are exactly doing right now.

Instead of answering them i looked at sunghoon and said,

Y/n : what are you waiting for? I'm sure you got your dialogue ready as well. Go on!

Sunghoon : huh? What do you mean?

He looked at me with big confused eyes.

I started laughing at them.

Hyunjin : we can't really fool her.

K : this isn't supposed to go this way.

He muttered in a low voice but we heard him.