First Mission...

It's almost 8am, I'm in training room throwing punches on the sand bag hanging in the middle of this big room. Sweat running down my neck and forehead. The sound of timer made me throw a last hard punch which jerked the sand bag real hard. I was panting glaring at the floor holding my keens. Just then I heard a creak sound from the door indicating someone is coming inside.

It was Namjoon and jungkook.

Namjoon : didn't knew you were this passionate about working with us.

Jungkook : it's my first time seeing our members in training room on their first day.

I smirked...

Y/n : don't underestimate me for being a girl. Your nose would start bleeding if I throw one fist on you face.

I said wiping off my sweat with my towel.

Namjoon : if you were a men girls would drool at your abs.

Jimin : why being a man when she's capable of making a straight female, lesbian for her.

He said eyeing me from head to toe standing near the door.

Jimin : ouch! What was that for??

Jin : be thankful it's not yoongi who smacked you instead.

I chuckled at him.

Y/n : hoseokie said Jin would be the last person to enter this room. So What's with the sudden visit here?

Jin : I'm not the lazy c'mon. It's just I'm too busy to work out.

Namjoon : yeah right! Busy playing video games whole night.

Jin : it's still called busy you know.

Namjoon face palmed himself as jin winked at him. Jungkook and jimin shook their heads as if they are used to it.

Y/n : you guys are here all together what's the matter? Preparing for another mission?

Jimin : that's what it's supposed to be called I guess?

Y/n : i guess?

Jin : we didn't told you about it yesterday as you said you will be staying in your room unpacking your stuff.

Jungkook : and you said you were tired after dinner. So didn't got time to inform you.

Right. I locked myself in my room yesterday.

Y/n : so what is it?

Jimin : taehyung will explain you at the breakfast.

Y/n : why not now?

I raised my eyebrow at him.

Jimin : that's what he said.

Y/n : oh? Alright. I gotta go fresh up I'll be back at the dinning.

Jin : already? When did you started?

Y/n : 2 hours back probably.

I said walking out from training room. I came here at 6am, this is my only outlet. Emotions toke over me last night and I couldn't sleep for a second. So I ran here to let everything out. Work out and training become my outlet every time I felt emotional. I would throw punches at the sand bag nonstop, lift weights, and run a marathon on treadmill and shoot with guns. That's what I've been doing from the day I started my training.

I got inside the shower and my body felt relaxed as the cold water touched my skin. Well this is my another way of calming down. Coldness of water tapping on my head cooling down the heated brain. I came out wiping my hair with towel. I was about to take off the bath robe then i heard a knock on my door. I peeked out a little and..