an amazing night 🌙

Type: smut and obviously fluff
AU: they are like 20 or smth
Requested by: Fluttershyzxy

Btw it's 1 am when I'm writing this, my baby brother is going crazy and my eyes hurt like hell😭

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Zander and Luke came back home from their date night, exhausted. They both took their coats off.

"Babe, I'm tired, can you carry me?" -Zander

"Sure, bun," Luke replied, giving Zander a piggyback ride.

They arrived in their bedroom, and Luke placed Zander down softly. Zander rubbed his eyes gently, Luke watched him.

"May I?" -Luke

Zander nodded at him, and Luke went in for a kiss. Luke bit Zander's bottom lip for permission, Zander opened his mouth to let Luke explore it. The kiss turned into a long make-out; Luke's hand sneaked into Zander's shirt.

Luke pinched the fabric of Zander's shirt, Zander nodded slightly. Luke took Zander's shirt off and began kissing his neck. Luke proceeded to bit Zander's neck and place hickeys all over his pale skin. It caused Zander to clutch onto Luke's back and moan quietly.

Luke's cock went stiff, Luke was pretty sure Zander had gotten an erection too.

Luke took off his shirt and threw it onto the ground, Zander blushed at the sight of Luke's body. Luke placed one hand on Zander's cheek, and said the words, 'shall we?'
Zander mumbled a yes, and Luke took both of their trousers and pants off. He threw them onto the floor and pulled out a condom from the bedside table. He put it on his cock and began to stretch out Zander's entrance. Zander moaned at Luke's action.

Luke aligned his cock with Zander's entrance and began to shove. Zander moaned loudly as Luke gently thrusted into him. Luke held Zander's waist as he thrusted, moans and whimpers escaped from Zander's mouth.

Luke played with Zander's hair as he thrusted. It was messy and fluffy.

Zander suddenly felt the urge to come, he felt his semen burst out. At the same time, Luke came too.

Zander felt his eyes force him to shut them, and like that he fell asleep. Luke smiled softly and started to clean up the mess they had created.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

I know this is short, was way too fast, and basically just sucks ass. I'm still learning how to write smut, I promise I will rewrite this when I'm actually motivated (probably will be in a million years tbh) 😭