Characters

Aaliyah (CoCo)- is straight A student in school but gets her grades by charm and fame and work. She is a drug seller with her crew Empire. With being the only single one.Her bestfriend is Becca. She is quiet at home towards her parents but around younger people her age she is known as a very persuasive person. With everything going on in her life can Aaliyah deal with this Lifestyle.(in mm)

Becky (Becca)- is an A/B student in school but buys her grades. She also works with Empire. She is the leader of Empire, known as Big Mac. Becca is dating Roc. She has a loud mouth and loves to eat McDonalds, hense to why she's called Big Mac. With her boyfriend, drug delling can Becca take in this Lifestyle.

Chrescento (Roc)- is a student in school that has some C's but mostly A's. He gets his C's fair and square but uses his money to get his A's. He works with Empire. His best friends are Ray and Prince. He has a very tempting charm towards his female buyers. With all the pressure of being the only "sexy" one, can Roc handle this Lifestyle.

Rayan (Ray)-is a student that has C/B stride. He works with Empire. He is the dumb one of the group and he is the one that can slide through widows and think of escape routes if they get caught by the police. He is dating Kacey. While trying to protect his girlfriend can Rayan be a part of this Lifestyle or will he fall out.

Princeton (Prince)- is an A/B gets his grades easily. He also works for Empire. He is dating Tiana. With most his family gone, can Princeton keep up with this Lifestyle.

Katherine (Kacey)- she is an all A student like Aaliyah but she actually works for her grades. With being an adopted child to a white family, can Katherine deal with this kind of Lifestyle.

Tiana (TiTi)- is a A/B student her father is the principal at the school so of course. Her mother is the only adult that knows about Empire and the kids. Her father got arrested when she was 5 and is now just trying to get back in her life. Will Tiana go into the same Lifestyle as her father and get arrested or choose her own path.

..........it all depends on your STYLE or image of LIFE..........

This is LIFESTYLE