sister in-law?

It was Wednesday afternoon and we had spent the whole day with Mike. We were at the house eating left overs from last night." How's school?" mike asked Amara. "Could be better." She answered not really wanting to talk about it. There was an awkward silence in the room and everyone whipped out their phones. As I was scrolling through Instagram, Mike's phone started ringing indicating someone was calling. I looked up at him and a smile creeped upon his face." hey bae" he said excited. Everyone looked up at a Mike. He was giggling into the phone," Yea u coming?" "Ok, see soon.Bye" he hung up the phone cheesing. "Who was that?" My mom blurted out. The smile quickly disappeared from his face as he stared at mom." No one" he answered with a tone of attitude. My mom got up at dashed towards Mike. She slapped across the face Back hand." Who do you think ur talking to, u better fix that attitude!" Mom screamed in his face. He just stared at her. "Sorry,mom"

We were waiting in the living room for over 20min, then the doorbell rang. Mike ran towards the door and opened it. "Hey" Mike said. "Hey how u doing?" I heard a female voice. Who in the world could that be?"Fine, come in." Mike said stepping to the side. In walked a girl with long brownish hair, a very sincere smile."who dis?" Mom asked. Mike replied, "guys, this is Ri-ri, Ri-ri this is my family."we all just stared at her." Cricket. Cricket." Aaron whispered. Everyone laughed except Mike and his new girlfriend. He gave all of us his death scare.

We were just sitting in the living room listening to riri tell her life story. Looks like dad was the only one interested. Amara, Aaron, and I all looked at each other and just shaking our heads. Waiting for the week to be over. This is absolute tourture.