1

It was 11:00am and I'm sitting her in math trying to figure out this last problem.

Problem below:

Solve for T

44=2(3x+2)+2(5x+4). X=2.

Height=area/base= 61/14=32/7cm.

sin(T)=(32/7)/8=32/56=4/7,T=arcsin(4/7)=34.8 degrees

DONE!!!! I screamed on the inside.I flipped my paper over and put the pencil done just before the bell rang. "BRRRIIINNNGGGG" "Ok class if you're not finished with your test come during free period to finish, class dismissed.

As I was walking towards the my locker Becca met up with me. "Sooo how do you think you did on test?" She asked. "Ehhh, you?" "Really good, I actually studied!" She squealed. I pinched her. "Ow, what was that for?" She snapped. "Just making sure it was the real you." I saw Prince, Tiana, Ray, Kacey,and Roc coming towards us. "Hey, what time is it?" Prince asked. "Umm, 11:30, why?" I replied. "Remember...meeting...with...the...boss...?" Saying like I was dumb. "Whatever." I scoffed. Everyone else just laughed. "We better get going" Kacey added. "Becca and Aaliyah ride with me, Tiana ride with Prince, and Kacey ride with Ray, Let's roll." Roc ordered.

As we were driving to the trap, I stated that I was hungry so now we're leaving Mcdonalds. " Because of you we might be late and she's gonna scream!" Ray said obviously mad. "Don't act you wasn't eating either." I laughed. He just walked off.

We had finally reached with also being 2 minutes late. " Why are you late?!" Boss semi yelled at us. " Why do you always wear face mask?" I snapped. "Who asked you to talk?"she bolted at me. "Did you or did you not ask a question?" I replied with confidence. She sighed,"Becca why are you late?" Becca was about to answer but Ray interrupted, "Aaliyah had to stop at Mcdonalds." He stared at me. I rolled my eyes. The boss sighed again. "You guys are on so just don't go around blaming people. Anyways I brought you all here to see what ur plan is." Becca told her the plain. "Wonderful, now I'll call up for some back up . You'll split up the money your selfs and then we'll go from their.BYE NOW!!!!" We all got up and left to go hang out at my house.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Becca in mm