A Healing Is All You Need Part 1

Synopsis: when Oliver hurts his tail Mikey decided to take care of him and make sure that his tail is healed.

Raph, Leo, Donnie and Mikey were training with each other with their mystic weapons outside, while Oliver decided to go play with the other cats. Even though, Oliver was the only talking cat in the world he'd still like being outside to get a little fresh air.

"Huh?" Oliver said as he stopped and sees a rat near the dumpster, Oliver begin to hiss and started to chase after the rat.

"Oh no you don't! Get back here!" Oliver said as he continued to chase after the rat. Suddenly, he started to whimper in pain and he stopped as his tail was caught in a mouse trap.

Oliver couldn't move his tail because of the mouse trap on it. He needed Mikey to help him get out of it.

"Owww my tail it hurts! Mikey help!" Oliver shouted while he had tears in his eyes as he started whimpering.

Mikey and his brothers heard Oliver's scream. They stopped training and decided to go check it out and to see what was going on.

Mikey looked down from the roof and he sees Oliver crying in pain which causes Mikey to get worried about Oliver, Mikey jumped off the roof and went over to Oliver as he sees Oliver's tail was caught in a mouse trap.

Oliver sniffles and spoke. "Mikey, what's the matter with my tail? Why is it so painful?"

"It's okay boy, just try not to move it because it's gonna get even more painful." Mikey said as he carefully pick Oliver up.

"Don't worry, I'm sure Donnie will know what to do" Mikey said.

Once they were back at the Lair, Mikey started pacing back and forth. Raph and Leo never seen him this worried before. Donnie was in his lab putting bandages on Oliver's tail which causes Oliver to whimper.

"Okay Oliver I'm almost done" Donnie said as he finished up Oliver's tail.

Mikey came into Donnie's lab and sees that Donnie got done putting the bandages. Mikey sighed in relief, he was glad that Oliver was okay.

"Okay Mikey, it seems Oliver won't be able to move his tail for a few weeks but he'll be okay with some rest and a lot of healing." Donnie said.

"Thanks Donnie" Mikey exclaimed as he looked at Oliver and started to pat him on the head which causes Oliver to purr.

"Hey boy, Donnie said that you won't be able to move your tail for a few weeks but I'm gonna be taking care of you and making sure that you're tail is fully healed." Mikey said as Oliver nodded and understood everything.

Oliver let out a cute little yawn and he was started to get sleepy. Mikey begin to pick up Oliver slowly into his arms but he'd knew Oliver needed some rest.

"Come on Oliver! You need lots of rest and healing." Mikey said.