Venus First Girlfriend

Synopsis: when 11 year old Venus starts to date Lena the mutant girl lizard she immediately falls in love with her.

Venus was out with Lena tonight, they liked hanging out together so much and they do it all the time. Venus and Lena were also best friends, but Venus had a crush on her and she was gonna admit to Lena that she likes her  a lot even though, there both the same age.

"Wow Lena! You're so amazing!" Venus said as she looked at Lena.

Lena giggled and started to blush but Venus noticed it as they looked at each other.

"Thanks Vee, I think you're amazing too" Lena said as Venus started to smile and blushes as well.

Venus looked at her but all Venus could ever do was smile she loves everything about her. She liked Lena's beautiful light brown short hair and she was just so beautiful.

"Listen Lena I have to tell you something but I'm afraid of how you'll react." Venus said as she started to put her hand on top of Lena's hand. They both smiled and blushed at the same time.

"Vee, you can tell me anything whatever it is, I'll be okay with it." Lena said.

Venus took a deep breath and exhale and confessed.

"I'm in love with you Lena...these perfect moments that I spent with you it made me realize how much I like like you."

"Vee, I'm in love with you too!"

Venus was surprised that Lena is in love with her too even though they were both 11 years old.

"You are?" Lena nodded as she continues to hold Venus's hand.

"Well, I was just wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" Venus asked.

"Yeah Vee, I love to"

Venus puts a hand on Lena's cheek as Lena sighed romantically and closed her eyes. She gentle kissed her on the lips passionately and sweet.

"I love you Vee"

"I love you too Lena"

Lena and Venus were officially a couple now. They started to spend more time together like always.