ଓ₊˚ ☀️・By the Sea,, <3 [modern au]

Pool date TYSM AMAYA 4 THE IDEA😣💗‼️(u gave it to me months ago as a pool date lolsies)
I changed it to a beach date but ya
This chapter has Leon x Yasu too btw but u can imagine Leon as a diff character if u want
Leon is non-binary & uses they/them btw!!!

~*~

It was a nice sunny day, the sun was out shining, the birds chirping. The two girls were looking out the window, it was such lovely weather. "Sae, wanna go to the beach?" Juno asked her girlfriend.

Saeri smiled and nodded, "Sure, who'll come?" "Yasu and his partner probably and maybeeeeee uncle Daku and auntie Keiko." Seems like a plan then, I'll pack clothes to change into. The girl was about to go over to the closet before being pulled back into a kiss. Saeri blushed and smiled watching Juno share the same expression, "Should I pack you snacks" asked Juno, "Doritos pleaseee." Juno chuckled at her response and nodded, heading downstairs.

As she walked downstairs she passed by the couch, Yasu and Leon were both cuddled up on it as they watched a movie together. "Yasu, wanna come to the beach with me and Saeri?" "Sure! Can Leon come?" Juno nodded while Yasu smiled and thanked her and hugged Leon. Leon simply nuzzled their head against Yasu's chest and mumbled to him. Yasu pat their head and kissed them before picking them up and taking them upstairs to his room so they could both change. Juno was in the kitchen opening the pantry packing some snacks.

Saeri changed into a simple fancy simple white dress and put on some earrings while Juno waited for her outside their bedroom.

She packed a sun hat into her bag and left the room, Juno gasped and admired her in awe. "Woahh.. you look beautiful, Saeri." She said as Saeri's cheeks turned a rosie shade of pink. She leaned in and kissed Juno softly before pulling away and going downstairs. Leon and Yasu had already changed, Yasu was wearing a button up shirt while Leon wore one of Yasu's spare shirts.

Juno gave Saeri her hand and took her to the car and sat her down at the seat beside the drivers, while Juno sat at the drivers, waiting for her cousin. Yasu arrived shortly with Leon, the two of them hand in hand as they sat in the back.

~*~

They arrived at the beach, it was lovely, it was nice and cloudy. Yasu helped Saeri set up a mat for them, Juno went to change and came back in a bathing suit as she sat beside Saeri and pulled her into a embrace. Saeri smiled at the hug and nuzzled her. "You look gorgeous, juju," "Thank you, Sae." Replied Juno as she ran her fingers through Saeri's hair. Leon was building a small sand castle and Yasu helped them. Yasu went around the beach collecting shells for their castle. Once they were done the two of them looked to each other while a smile.

Juno had picked up Saeri and took her towards the water, "Juno! Put me downnnn!!!!!" exclaimed the lighter haired girl. Juno chuckled, "Sorry princess, I'll do it soonnn." "Juno!-" Saeri said as she got cut off with a splash from being dropped into the water.

She chuckled before picking up Saeri, the poor girl was all wet as she glared at Juno. "Heh," "JUNO THAT WASN'T FUNNY WHAT IF I DROWNED!?!?" Juno laughed at her words once more, "Love, this isn't deep water you can't drown, not even a kid could drown." She said with a laugh. "Hmph." Said Saeri as she turned from Juno. Juno placed her down and held her hand, leading her into a bit more deeper water.

Saeri smiled and splashed water at Juno and Juno did the same.

They both went back to the sand and giggled before laying back down in each others arms. "Saeri," "Yes, ju?" Saeri said as she got pulled into a kiss by Juno, she smiled at her lips and the two of them pulled away. They both began kissing again and continued till Yasu went over to them. "Juno I'm hungryyy. Stop kissing Saeri and solve my problem." The girls pulled away and turned to Yasu, "Ju, I'm hungry too," Juno nodded in acknowledgement and got up and looked at her phone. "There's a restaurant nearby, I just have to change." "Okay!!" Both Yasu and Saeri said. Leon was still busy with their sand castle, adding finishing touches and took a picture after.

Once Juno finished changing she took the 3 of them into the car and started it. Saeri took some pictures before Juno began to drive.

Leon laid their head on Yasu's shoulder, looking a bit tired, Yasu chuckled and kissed their head and held their hand, bringing it close to himself and kissing it. "Are we there yetttt," Leon asked. "There's still a few turns left, be patient," Juno replied.

Saeri took some makeup out of her bag and used the mirror from above to help with her makeup. After a while she had finished putting on her makeup and they'd arrived, Juno was parking and once she did she turned around and inspected Yasu. "Yasu please brush your hair, we're going into a restaurant and you're going looking like you just woke up."

Saeri and Leon exchanged glances and giggled at Juno's words. Yasu angrily mumbled and took out his hair brush and brushed his hair and put on a bit of makeup. They left the car and headed inside the restaurant, Saeri booked a table. They went inside and sat down at a booth for four, Leon and Yasu sat beside eachother and ordered spaghetti, just like Juno and Saeri. Saeri smiled as the waiter gave the food, it looked and smelled delicious. Saeri picked up her fork and started eating, like everyone else did.

~*~

Once they finished eating they paid for the food, Leon insisted on paying but they all ended up paying evenly as Juno drove them back home. Saeri looked out the window, enjoying the scenery as Juno looked at her slightly, making sure to pay attention the road as well as she smiled, admiring her girlfriend. "Sae." Juno said, with a soft voice, "Hm?"

Juno was about to speak up before Yasu interrupted "Please DON'T say "I love you Saeri waeri, the way I get lost in your starry enchanting sea turquoise eyes." Said Yasu, dramatically as he batted his eyelashes and Leon and Saeri giggled.

"..Ugh, shut up Yasu!!!!" Said Juno, being embarrassed on Yasu's impression of her as she drove back home.