Chapter 3

I'm surprised that people are reading this now. Especially the first one who commented on the first chapter. Well anyway, let's start.

---------------------

The sun was setting as the sky darkened the pathway. Aiger pulled the reigns to slow down as they both try to find a place to camp for the night.

They eventually found an area away from the path. Fubuki made the campfire with his magic while Aiger set the stuff down.

Aiger reaches for something in a satchel and pulled out a map. He placed it on the ground for both of them to see. The two of them scan the map finding the area they're in.

"Right here." Aiger pointed out a certain area on the map. "We're close. We leave as soon as the sun rises." The two have planned a sleep schedule, For the first 3 hours, Fubuki gets to rest first. Then the next 3 hours it's Aigers turn.

Time skip Aigers turn ⏩

Thirty minutes have passed and nothing is out of the ordinary. To prevent himself from falling back asleep, Fubuki decided to scout the area. Any resources for his examinations And when they get back, he could analyze them.

He suddenly felt something in the air. It was unclear what it was but things like these will certainly have something. He went back to their little camp.

He took his satchel off Zee and started taking out some stuff that Suoh prepared for him. There were some rations, small medical equipment, and a book about wilderness.

Suoh is a great healer. He loves flowers and is currently in a medical field training as a support for teams and a great fighter.

Time skip ⏩

The sun is almost up and aiger just woke up and is now on the go. A few minutes later they arrived, but they weren't alone.

There was a camp far away from the nest's entrance and some people on guard. There were some large crates, some open revealing swords, now and arrows, and more.

All of the sudden a loud screech came out of the hole. It means they threw bait before they got here.

"What do you think they threw in there?" "Don't know, the screeching sounds distressful." They both felt something off and Zee (the horse) started backing away a little and slightly whimpering.

"Hey hey, calm down boy. Everything is fine don't worry." Aiger reassured him. Zee calmed down a little bit. Still not so sure about this.

Aiger went back to where Fubuki was and silently watched the people, closely to see anything even more suspicious than them being around this place.

Aiger and Fubuki then heard an incredibly startled Zee. But before they could even look at him, they were both greeted by a sack forcefully put on over their heads.

Aiget was throwing an extreme tantrum and Fubuki was struggling to break free.

"LET GO YOU LITTLE !#%!?!%#" "drop us, you IMBECILE" Aiger gave it his all when doing tantrums as for the blond he was pissed he can't see or do magic/sorcery.

"Gladly" The person holding them suddenly drops them both. Instead of hitting the hard ground, they kept falling. Which means they dropped them in the hole.

"Causing problems this early *sigh*" The person stretched and yawned tiredly and walked off.

Back with both of them.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!?!!!??!??" they were shrieking not knowing when they will land.

They eventually landed but face-first. They landed on some kind of mud, it looks like mud but it feels like slime. And it's very soft and squishy. It's a good thing that it doesn't stick to them. As long as they keep moving.

This underground nest is a maze. In front of them were 4 tunnels, they would do rock paper scissors, jk.

After some thinking about which way they would go, they choose the one on the left.

It was pretty steep they have to hold on to some roots sticking out of the wall, unaware of the creature approaching them.

When they reached the end of the tunnel, what they saw was something other people will say 'unbearable'

Multiple corpses were dangling on the side of the burrow some were new some looked aged and the worse thing someone was being eaten alive. Right in front of them.

They were backing away slowly, afraid that the monster will be finished quickly if they stayed any longer.

*CRACK*

The monster turned to face the two very pale trainees. Not wasting a second they ran passed that thing only to be chased by it.

They ran as fast as their legs could, the monster was out of sight but they didn't stop. Their hearts were beating rapidly and their lungs hurt.

Fubuki stopped, he was tired of running, and soon enough Aiger stopped too.

"Wait... Let me... Breathe a little..." Fubuki said as he tries to catch his breath. "Alright, but we can not stay here. Let's go!" Aiger said that as he dashed forward.

Not less than 5 steps forward, he bumped into a figure. He got pushed back but Fubuki caught him and the figure got pushed back too but they maintained balance.

The two looked in front of them only to encounter Brown eyes, blue hair, and brown eyes meeting red and teel blue eyes.

They were surprised that they were not the only ones alive.

--------------------

This is the longest chapter I have made so far. I'm looking through stuff about fantasy and what creatures I should add here and different regions and people too.

In the future, I might add some short stories here or like the cutscenes behind chapters, or the missing parts, not bloopers tho sorry.

MWL