Chapter 7

This is part one

---------------

Fubuki's POV

This feeling again...

I told him to stay out of this. it could be the fact that he still doesn't trust me.

"Get out. I know you are there, Lane"

As I thought. It was him. I bet he told Hyuga to keep an eye on the Blue Knight.

"You're getting sharper each time we meet Fubuki.

He said as he came out of the shadows. I know he still isn't done yet.

"The knight outside claimed to be the one and only Blue Knight... Hmph, he'll have to prove it to Shu-"

"Have some respect for his majesty Lane!"

No one's POV

Fubuki shouted, warning him about his attitude toward their King.

Lane was Shu's first pupil, whom he met way before he found Fubuki. Lane decided to be independent but at the same time, he wants to stand alongside Shu.

So Shu gave Lane what he wanted and there he became a spy diplomat with Hyuga by his side.

Lane was looking down at Fubuki. He carried a burden that Shu only told to those closest to him.

"Fubuki... I expected a lot from you. And until now he never let you call him by his first name."

Lane blankly told him, but to Fubuki, it struck him badly.

"I'm done here. Go ahead and do whatever you were doing."

With that, he left Fubuki alone.

He knew that Lane is trying to toy with him and it gets on his nerves. He stood there with only one question in his head...

'Does he trust me? With all this?'

He brushed it off and head to the throne room with Shu waiting for him.

Meanwhile...

"Is it true that you met people who live in underground caves?"

"Yes, I made a friend there and he let me stay for as long as I like."

"That. Is. Amazing."

It's like finally meeting your favorite celebrity or idol. He looked at Valt with excitement.

He met the 2,500-year-old civilization that went into hiding Because of a catastrophic event that made them do so.

And no one ever saw them again. But lucky for Valt, he 'accidentally' got into a fight with one of the people.

⏪ Flashback

He looked at the map and back to his surroundings and back to the map.

'Great. A dead-end'

He thought as he got off Nora. He was at Ragcliff forest. This place is known for its signature red and orange leaves and history.

Long ago, a cold war broke out here. The ones who claimed the victory had a great toll on them, to prevent any more war from breaking out, they chose to hide.

And there, no one heard from them again. There was a man who refused to go with them, so he decided to settle down without them.

That man is dead but his bloodline continued down to the last one. The old man who gave Valt the map was the great great-something grandson of the man.

Before Valt left, the old man pinned the location and said something like this...

"I'm prohibited to tell this to any being, but you, you will one day change this world we call 'home'