Chapter 2

Right here I'm feeling sick and later I'll write about the other chapter. Now onwards!!!

————————————

No one's POV

In the Castle walls, we can see three figures having an important discussion.

"Fubuki and Aiger, I am sending both of you to take a look at the situation in the Northwest part of the Silver Line woods, and for further investigation of the forest borderline."

Shu Kurenai, aka the king, has assigned Fubuki and aiger to check the abandoned expedition site that shut down years ago due to the increased number of monsters. (the ones chasing the blue Knight)

This was for their training to become stronger and the for the fighting experiences.

Time skip ⏭

"You will be back in one piece, right brother?" said Naru, Aigers little sister who is with both of their parents. "Of course, I promise that ill come back in one piece." It has been a while since Aiger went out on a mission.

There are only a few occasional cases that have been happening example the abandoned expedition and more technical details.

Meanwhile with Fubuki.

"Here. You'll be needing this stuff for your mission." here we have Suoh Genji, Fubuki's interest "Alright then I'll be heading off. We'll be back in a week or so." As soon as Fubuki said that it made Suoh feel discomfort.

Both of them aren't used to the lovey-dovey thing. It's only been a year since they met and got to know each other. Let's just say Suoh fell hard for Fubuki.

And I mean. LITERALLY.

What happened? This happened.

Flashback ⏪

In a cold Kingdom ruled by The White tyrant none other than Lui Shirosagi, who was sparring with his rival Shu. Obviously.

Meanwhile, we can see Suoh on the second floor watching his mentor in combat.

His body was getting sore because of staying in one place for too long. As he took a step to get out of that position..... He slipped.

He fell forward as he was falling he was ready for the impact. Instead, he landed on something softer. He slightly opened his eyes only to see crimson-red eyes staring right back at him.

At that moment both pupils' faces turned bright pink out of embarrassment. Suoh got up first and reached out for Fubuki.
He was hesitant at first but he then grabbed his hand and pulled him up.

When Lui and Shu looked toward the sound they heard, they saw their students helping out each other. "Aww... Young love." shu said. "Bleh." was all Lui said.

He wishes the same for him and Free.

Later that day Shu and Fubuki have already left the place. It was night some people are finished with their work and headed to their respective places.

As Suoh walked into his room he locked the door behind him. He stood there silently. He then proceeded to grab a pillow.

"insert intense muffled screaming"

After he threw the pillow back onto his bed, his hair was now covering his left side and was now revealing his right side with a strange marking under his eye and then slapped himself as hard as he could.

"CONTROL YOURSELF MAN!!!!" he was furious at himself, why the sudden strange feeling in his chest? Ehe😏 After all that, he went to bed. The next day you could say he woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

End of Flashback and time skip

Fubuki was standing at the front gate of the city waiting for Aiger. Shortly after he came with his horse Zee (I'm laughing at this part😂) It will take them a day or two to get there.

They both hop on and head off to their destination where The Blue Knight and his horse, Nora, are unintentionally waiting for them.

This hurts me cuz the BeyBlade fandom is slowly dying after all the seasons ended. But there are rumors that it's not the end of the BeyBlade Burst yet. So if there is another season Mark my words... I'll freak out.