Chapter 7

Six days later
Pete

"You worthless fucking whore! !!" I could hear Pa yelling in a drunken rage entering the house. It was his usual pattern for as long as I could remember. My mother got up from the couch and ran to the door meeting my father before he could enter the living room. "Where's the boy got damn it?! " his words slurred. "Let go! you're hurting me!" Ma yelled out in pain.

I shivered in fear and ran towards the nearest kitchen cabinet, trying to be as quiet as I could. I slipped inside closing the door, praying that Pa didn't see me.

I brung my knees to my chest and placed my hands over my ears trying to shut out the yelling.

Smash!

" I said where's the fucking boy!" Pa yelled again, I could tell he was searching for me. Tears ran down my face and wiggle back as far as I could go.

"why are you doing this? Please stop! He is your son! what has Pete done!". Ma cried, I could hear the pleading in her voice but we both know it fell on deaf ears. It always did.

"My son?! Tsk! He's not my son! No son of mine will be an Omega, A fucking fairy, disgusting!! We will become a laughingstock over your pathetic son! A fucking weakling!!" Pa roared.

I could hear him getting closer to my hiding spot and I squeezed my eyes shut. My heart pounded in my chest and sweat trickled down my face.

No. please don't hurt me. Please, please. I chanted in my head

The door was snatched open revealing the man I called Pa. " there you are you little fucker!!!" Pa said with a sly grin and hate in his eyes.

I shook my head no and tried to disappear into the cracks of the cabinet.

Please don't hurt me Pa, Pete didn't do anything wrong, please.....

I jumped up from my nightmare, grabbing my chest.  This was the same nightmare I had for four nights now.

Damn!! I shook my head as everything came into focus. My heart pounded in my ears as I wipe the cold sweat from my forehead. I looked over at the clock reading 3:30 am. I laid back down and turned my head to Vegas side of the bed just to be met with vacant sheets.

He's been gone for six days. I was worried for his well-being. Why is he taking so long?! I need to talk to him. I tried getting his bodyguard New to give me some sort of information.

But he was a walking brick wall, he won't budge. He won't even call him for me, either. I huffed and turned my head back to stare at the ceiling.  Ughhh this was frustrating why isn't he back already? Bastard!.

Snap out of it Pete. I snapped up from the bed, try to push all my thoughts and memories deep down. I headed for the shower hoping that it would calm my nerves and make me feel better.

I knew it was no use but I had to get my mind to stop thinking and after an hour of standing under the warm spray. I was back at square one. I shut off the water and wrapped a towel around me.

I didn't bother putting on clothes as I walked to the bed.

I slumped down on it feeling mentally exhausted and upset that I couldn't calm my mind. I checked the clock 4:45 am. I huffed closing my eyes and forced myself to relax and lay down.

I didn't know how drained I was until my head hit the pillow...... I guessed the shower did something. hopefully this time I would have a dreamless sleep.

————————————————————————————

Crash