Chapter Two

Vegas
Another long ass day to add to my list of long ass days.
It doesn't make it any better that my day isn't over yet and I still have a meeting with Pa in a hour.
My mood sours thinking about all the ways Pa will tear down my confidence or maybe just maybe it would be a company meeting and he will be nice.
Fuck my life!
I hate it here and if is wasn't for Macau I would have left a long time ago.
It's not like Pa cares, hell he hasn't care about anything for as long as I've been on this earth and that why Ma is no longer with us.
I fucking hate him. He'll see, they all will. Fucking bastards.
I finally make it home and I practically ran in the direction of my room to avoid Pa and his woman he kept for the night.
It made me fucking sick!
I fucking hate women, they are all the same. Greedy gold digging whores.
Well except for Ma she was sad to say just stupid. She let the love she had for Pa kill her slowly.
That could never be me. I don't love!
Finally making it to my side of the house.
I entered my office first to put away anything that Pete could use to escape and continue through the doors on the other side of my office to enter my bedroom.
Pete was sitting on the bed with his back towards me which was unusual.
Normally he was too afraid to have his ass anywhere in my direction. I chuckled.
"Ahem" Pete back stiffened and our eyes met.
Fear? My body reacted and my cock harden.
I groaned inwardly. Soon Pete I will bend that pretty little body to my will, just you wait and you're going to love it!
I placed my bag on the couch, smirking. I didn't have too much time so I headed to the bathroom to take a shower.
Twenty minutes past, I was clean and heading to my closet when an idea hit me.
I didn't have time to play with Kinn's favorite little bodyguard but Im sure I can make him squirm. My alpha reacts. He likes the idea.
I walked into my closet to get everything that I needed and headed to my bed where Pete sat against the headboard, watching my every move.
Stupid Pete.
I placed everything down and reached for my towel when Pete hopped off the bed shouting "What the hell Vegas".
I once again smirked, while grabbing the lotion off the side table. This is going to be fun.
I poured a good amount in my hand and slowly worked the lotion into my skin intentionally avoiding a certain area.
I looked over to Pete at the same time he turned his head to look at the door.
I checked the clock to see just how long I had left. less than 30 mins to meet Pa down stairs.
More than enough time.
I poured more lotion in my hands and slowly worked my cock, leaving no part untouched. I knew Pete was watching from out the side of my eyes I could see his cheeks turning red. Perfect!
I quickly rounded the bed before he could get too far away and slammed him on it.
" You fucking bastard get off of me" Pete might have been one of Kinn's strongest bodyguards but after days of "fun" he was too weak to fight back.
I grabbed his hand, placed it on my cock and whisper in his ear. " if you try anything, I'll beat you" Pete tensed up at my threat but didn't pull away.
I smiled and guided Pete's hand along my length, slowly jerking me off. " Pete you feel so good" I whispered just to get an angry look in returned.
I didn't care and used his hand to get me off. Sometime later I came all over his chest and let out a satisfying grunt.
I was finally relaxed enough to go to this meeting with Pa and got up to get dressed. I didn't spare a glance in Pete's direction and he didn't bother talking.
Instead he jumped up, ran to the bathroom trying to close the door that was interrupted by the chain bound to his wrist. Idiot.
I finished getting dressed and headed to the "family room". Pa was already waiting for me with a permanent scowl on his face.
Fucking hell! This is going to be a long night.

Hello guys, gals and every beautiful person in between. This was a longer one, I just couldn't stop. I hope you like it and don't forget to comment your thoughts . Thank you for reading 🙏.