Chapter 9

Pete

"You don't know anything Pete! Mind your fucking business!". Vegas snarled.

I replayed his words over and over in my head as I sat in the same place Vegas dropped me. Stupid Vegas, He's always a fucking asshole. But sadly he was right I didn't know anything about him or his childhood but I went through the similar thing.

I was just trying to help. I didn't want him to go through the pain any longer. I could see it's already eating at him. I wanted to.... Protect him.

Stupid bastard. He was so pig headed. So we're you before grandma helped you. I reminded myself. I couldn't help but think before grandma I was stuck in the mentality Vegas is in. I shut myself away from anyone or anything.

I thought I could never get over Pa killing Ma. For years I blamed myself, thinking it was my fault. I felt anger build in my heart and I quickly snapped out of the memories. I was too drained to go down that road.

Standing up I headed for the bathroom to take a shower. I knew it would not do much but at least it would calm my nerves. Hopefully just for a little bit.

I stepped into the shower immediately losing all strength in my legs. My head hit the wall of the shower as I fell to the floor. What the fuck? This was the fourth time this past week.

I was starting to worry because I have never felt this in my life. I tried to stand but the room started to spin. Trying not to fall again, I sat back down bring my knees to my chest and my back against the shower wall.

Water from the shower rained on me almost burning my skin but I had no way of turning it off.

Trying to calm my nerves thinking that would stop the room from spinning. It didn't. The spinning became more intense as I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and I let out a grunt.

My heart is beating wildly and I could hear myself panting. This was not normal. I needed to get to lay down and fast.

After a few minutes I pushed myself up to turn off the water and slowly crawled out of the shower. I slipped on my boxers and pants after a few fail attempts. I could feel my body heating up and the pain in my stomach wouldn't leave. Did I eat something wrong?.

I tried to think back to all the things I ate today or this past week and drew a blank. I barely ate this whole week. Maybe I'm sick?! But there were no major symptoms leading up to this moment.

I stayed on the floor for a few more moments trying to find my strength before slowly getting to my feet and making my way to the bed.

Another sharp pain in my stomach through me off balance and I could feel the sweat trickling down my back.

I finally made it to the bed and laid down just in time as my world began to spin again and black dots clouded my vision.

————————————————————————————

"P'Tam, I need your help" Vegas said and I could hear the slight panic in his voice. My head was throbbing as I was finally slowly regaining my consciousness.

"How do you treat omegas that are sick? I do not have much experience with all of this. Normally I deal with alphas or betas and after giving them medication that you whip up, the fever breaks within a few hours?" Vegas said reaching over to touch my forehead.

I forced myself to keep my eyes closed as my body slightly jerked at his touch. I noticed that the pain from earlier was gone but it was replaced with a new intense sensation and it was no longer in my stomach but in my pelvis?!

What the hell is going on? Vegas hand travel down to to my neck, then to my chest feeling each spot and relaying my symptoms to the person on the phone.

I was so confused because this didn't feel like a sickness I was used to. My body felt like it was on fire and I could finally smell Vegas alpha scent. It was strong and addicting and my body could help but react.

Vegas hand traveled lower this time stopping right below my bellybutton and I felt my nipples harden and my dick swell at his touches.

Opening my eyes I shifted slightly to gently reached for Vegas leg. His head snapped towards me and our eyes met. My senses heighten and the sensation started to grow more intense.

I threw my head back and tried to not let out a scream. I was losing my mind.

There was only one thing a needed. "Vegas, Help Me" I whispered. Damn it. I felt so weak but I needed his help.

"Vegas what is going on? What is happening to me?"  I had so many questions and my anxiety was high. Was I dying? " Pete you are in heat" Vegas blurted out. He sighed taking my hand off his leg and got from the bed.

Damn it! Why now? I thought I had more time. My body froze. I know exactly what he was talking about. I just didn't think is would come this fast and be this strong.

I groaned as the pressure seem to kick up a notch making me breakout in a sweat.

The only way to get through this was with an Alpha's help. " Vegas, Can you help me?" I said.

Vegas hesitated before asking "are you sure Pete?". I nodded my head, casting my eyes down and bowing my head. This was so embarrassing.

The bed quickly dipped and I was pinned under Vegas. " no Pete I want words... tell me how I can help you" Vegas snarled.

His hand grabbed my jaw bring his lips to my ear, then biting it softly. " oui Pete, I can't help if you don't talk" he whispered.

I paused for a second trying to gather my words, I was too turned on and it didn't help that Vegas scent clouded my senses. "V- Vegas, fuck me" I moaned.

He pulled back and I could she a slight grin on his face in the dim light. He then wasted no time taking both of my wrist and chaining them to the harness at the top of the bed.

Then slowly reaching for the last bit of clothing until I was laying naked and venerable. Hopping off the bed he made his way towards what had to be the air conditioner because seconds later the room temperature decreased. I closed my eye and shivered.

I could hear Vegas feet walking away but from the position he put me in I could see half of the room. I was going to explode if Vegas did come over here and take me.

Moments past and I finally heard Vegas walk closer to the bed. My patience was wearing thin. "Vegas, please fuck me NOW!!" I could hear my voice rising.

"Oh Pete, not very patient are you"? Vegas teased but followed my order. He took my mouth into a hungry kiss, forcing his tongue in my mouth.

This was going to be a long night

To be continued......

Hello everyone!!!!!! I know I know it been so long since I've updated but this chapter actually took me so long to piece together. I deleted this chapter like five times. Anyways.... I really hope that you enjoyed the chapter. Thank you again for reading 🥰😘. The second part is coming soon. ❤️❤️❤️