FOREVER YOURS.

"It's been 4 months since my uncle aunt died. One month ago I graduated from high school I got good grades and I'm soo happy. I got my oppa back and a family too...btw my today's outfit.

I won't lie that I'm not in love with jungkook I'm in soo love with him and today I want to confess

I won't lie that I'm not in love with jungkook I'm in soo love with him and today I want to confess. Everyday I made food and everyone loves my food. Jungkook started a company (Jeon enterprises) even oppa took over our dad's company (Kim enterprises). They didn't leave mafia world still.. suddenly someone back hugged me and I know it's jungkook...

"What is it bunny??" said still focusing on making food

"Argh!what type of wife you are?? Every wife ask how's your day and u..!" Jungkook said in annoyance

"It's my style.." I simply said

After few minutes jungkook left for his room to take a shower... After shower he came down and we eat our dinner with Jimin, Jin, RM and J-hope Oppa.. Irene has some work so she left and oppa didn't came home he's working right now.. We all were talking, giggling but Jungkook didn't say anything he didn't even look at me or talk to me I think he's mad at me but why??

Jungkook pov

I came home thinking of how to tell y/n about it.. I saw her in the kitchen so went to her and back hugged her thinking that it might be the last hug. Her reaction was as same as always then I went to took shower after that I came down. I made up my mind to ignore her then I'll tell her everything. I did as I thought she seems somehow sad. We all are sitting in the living room and y/n came...

Y/n: "Kook is something wrong? Are you mad at me??"

Jungkook:.....

Y/n: "Say something kook.. I'm sorry for behavior..ple--"

Jungkook: "I want divorce y/n.."

Y/n: "what did you just said?? did u call me by my name?? And u want divorce why??"

Jungkook: "Just sign the papers.."

Y/n: "But why Jungkook??!"

Jungkook: "I SAID I WANT DIVORCE!! JUST SIGN THE FUCKING PAPERS!!" I raised my voice a bit and sound too harsh. She ran upstairs while crying. She went to her room and locked it.. Everyone was looking at me furiously and they suddenly

RM: "What the heck is this jungkook?!"

Jimin: "Are you mad how can you say that to jo!!?"

Jin: "Don't you dare to play with her feelings I'll surely break your legs!!"

RM: "Give us an answer!"

J-hope: "Don't you dare to talk to us! Let's leave hyung.."

*With that everyone left Jungkook alone there and he burst in tears.. *

Flashback

I'm so happy cause my carrot is happy I was doing my work but suddenly Taehyung came..