Part 1

It was a nightmare.

Well, not for her exactly. It was her idea anyway. An idea that nobody but Oliver could be coerced into participating in. He was the only one who could be threatened into going along with her, as she knew something no one else did.

"So you'll do it?"

"What? Absolutely not! I'd rather die!"

"Alright, whatever, I guess I'll just text Fukase about how you - "

"YOU WOULDN'T!!"

Bolting to reach for the girl's phone; the game of keep away was easy for Flower to win. Being 5'6 the girl had a foot of height on the minuscule boy. All she had to do was hold the device a little over her head and watch the blonde give up his struggle.

"So. It looks like you have no choice. What are you gonna do Oliver?"

"Fine. It's whatever you want then."

"Awesome!! You really don't know how much fun this is gonna be!"

"I'm gonna get laughed at, then, I'm gonna go home and hang myself."

"Shut up."

She smiled. He frowned. She started laughing.

"Oh, I can't wait to see the look on everyone's face when we show up!! How much do you wanna bet that Una's gonna fall for me?"

"I don't wanna bet anything, I don't even want to do this."

"Well I'm not doing it alone and you're the only one I can blackmail so you better start wanting to soon!"

Her tone was happy and her smile was wide.

Flower was not going to be the only one to cross-dress at prom.