Part 3

Entering the third dress shop of the day Oliver wasn't expecting to find anything he liked; why would he be?

From the rack Flower had already pulled at least six dresses, none of which Oliver was particularly fond of.

Pinks, purples, greens, every color Flower could think of and Oliver liked none of them; either it was the style, color or fit, Oliver always found something to complain about.

"God, if you just cooperated this would be over sooner."

"Well I already don't want to do this, and I most definitely won't wear something I don't like."

"Oh! How about this?"

Flower moved past Oliver to another rack of dresses and pulled a crystal blue dress from it, turning to the boy; showing it off to him.

"I really think that this would look amazing on you! Go, go, go! Go try it on and let me see!"

Oliver looked at the dress, and it was one he couldn't say he hated.

"Alright, fine. Don't you dare laugh."

"I would never."

Oliver moved to the changing room and looked at the dress. He let out a sigh and started to change. Turing to look in the mirror Oliver felt conflicted. He looked beautiful, anyone could see that, but he felt so ugly.

He sat against the door and cried. He didn't know why he did, but there were tears, and god there were lots of them.

He heard a knock at the door and a familiar voice calling his name, he dried his eyes and opened the door.

"Is everything okay in there? Woah. you look so, so stunning!! You need to wear that one! And, and! I'll do your makeup and hair and everything!"

Oliver started to laugh, immediately forgetting what had made him so upset just moments before.

"Woah okay slow down, I agreed to wear a dress, never to wear makeup! I'll let you do my hair or nails or whatever but you aren't putting anything on my face!"

"Alright fine, that's fine! Go change so we can get the hell out of here."

And so he was once again walking to the changing rooms.