HE WHAT!!!!!!

~Eli~
*after making out and getting 'caught' by justin*
Me and elisha are walking and people a staring!!!!
Say stuff like,
'Omg look at the new guy, wait who is with him wait! Is that! ELISHA BENNETT'

'Elisha got hot!'

'The new guy is yuuummmy!'

When the girl said that elisha had her up by her neck against the locker!
This is how the a conversation went!
"You little bish you will not talk or speak about him like that! Unless you want me to ring your little neck you stupid fake blond ho!"

I think the girls name was um april ya it was april like 100% fake to nothing like elisha , elisha was 100% real!

April's eyes r like piping out of her head and her lips are turning blue.
I decided I'll wait ten more seconds to tell her to stop *real slow*

10 Mississippi

9 Mississippi

8 Mississippi

7 Mississippi

6 Mississippi

5 Mississippi

4 Mississippi

Her lips are turning purple.

3 Mississippi

2 Mississippi

1 Mississippi

Ok i guess I'll help

"Elisha shes not worth and never will be.she just trash!"

"Your right eli, she not worthit shes just crapy trash!"
I smirk.

"I....I'm not trash!"

"April you are and always will be you do anything that moves or asks. I can tell you right now you probably have every std known to man! And any disease that you could get from $ex. You use to be different, we used to be best friends till you changed, for the worst! I miss the old you!"

"Elisha, I. I miss you too!"

I swear to god every ones jaw was on the ground, either from elisha almost killing april or them use to be friends! My jaw is on the floor cause of both!!!!

Then they both started laughing!

And the most clueless person in the world goes to........ Eli Jennings!!!!! Congrates bro!