Werewolves, werecats, vampires oh my!

~cassidy~
"So elisha have you found your mate?"

"Y..ya." She sounded really sad.

"Who is he?"
She pointed to a really hot guy who was starring at her..... With regret? In his eyes. He also had a chick on his lap

"Why does he have regret in his eyes and tht chick on his lap and not you????"

" cassidy I bet its not regret its problem happiness, and his girlfriend...."

"He shouldnt have-" she cut me off.

"HE REJECTED ME!! (she whisper \ yelled at me) I know I should care but I don't he can just &#%$ himself."

The next thing she did scared and shocked the crap outs me! SHE PUNCHED A HOLE THROUGH THE BRICK WALL(let me say that again) BRICK WALL!

everyone was starring at her the guy eli, her boyfriend, had pride and worried in his eyes.

When she looked up her eyes were red and black, black were the was soppost to be, red the rest.

Eli shouted "$h1t!" Grabed her and ran outside, in the forest, me and some other vampires followed to clearing in the forest, he held her in his arms, then I knew what is happening......... Ava, her demons is peed!

I ran to Ava's side, " Ava, look at me think about eli and you haveoing a happy life, kids, married, and you love each other."

She instantly calmed down.

"How did you know I liked elisha?"  Eli asked me.

"You two are......."
----------
Cliff hanger what does cassidy know that eli doesnt?
Does elisha know? How does cassidy know?
Simple question scary ansters!