what happend when one tear makes a river?

-james-
I never expected eli to have such a bad past, I always thought (for the first time I saw him) he had such a great and happy past but I guess not but he has elisha and shes such a great and lovely girl not as much as my babe cassidy but still great and lovely!

At the mall
Now were trying too figure out the best pic-up lines,
Eli- Were u born in a pizzaira? Cause your hot and smell delicious!

Cassidy- its so hot in here, oh it must just be you!

Elisha- girl- your to hot!
Guy- why thank you.
Girl- no go away your melting my icecream! ( based on a real thing between her and eli earlier)

Me- guy- OMG!!!!
Girl- what?
Guy- u smexy!!!!
Those are our amazing pic-up lines!!!!!

I thought Elis was the best!
"Eli you should go try that pickup line on a girl!" I said
"No i-" he was cut off by elisha!

"Goooo I want to see how it goes come on do it!!!!"
She yelled at him! Well we got a lot of weird look in the food court.
"Fine who?"
Elisha looked around and found a chick who I thinks a vampire, she had purple hair.

Elisha told him he nodded.
-eli-
Well now I have to go try a pickup line on a random girl,
I tap her shoulder she turn to look at me "wha- oh hi!" She says with a smile ik shes a vampire.
"Hey, um were you born in a pizzaria? Cause you hot and smell delicious."

She starts to laugh, "I have a beloved." She said

"This guy hiring on you violet?" Some guy said gritting his teeth. She nodded trying to hold in the laughter, he went to punch me.

But someone caught his hand mood swing. NO ONE is talking in the food court (this is an I only supernatural mall BTW.) Every one is just watching,

Look to see my beautiful mate, I smiled at her,

-elisha-
The girl laughed at him,
"This guy hittng on you violet?" A deep voice asked, instently my vampire was out and alert, he went to punch I run over there as fast as lighting! And caught his hand, slowly crushing it, he's a vampire! My eyes and hair are glowing red!

"Who do you think you are!" He yelled at me!

"You dare to yell at me!" I yell right back but with so much power and authority. He flinches and kinda whimpers. I let go of his hand,

" tell me you resend that you were going to punch him?NOW!"
I yelled using my princess voice, Elis calmed me down to were my hair turn back to it color,

" h...he w....was h....h....hitting on my b.....b....beloved princess."
I nodd,

"Well sorry I guess playing true or dare I'm the mall wasn't so funny as I thought." I say more to my self.

"What do u mean princess?"

"First just call me elisha, second this is my mate eli, we were playing truth or dare, and he had to do a pick up line on a girl."

They nod. "Bye!!!!." I yell back to them.