『1』

LIV DOWNEY looked as though she had the best life that anyone could hope for. A perfect and handsome actor as a dad, amazing friends who were always there for her, a successful career, and with looks like hers it would seem the world was being handed to her. Perfect, right?

    If you looked closer, you would see the truth behind all the lies. Her dad brought home a new girl every night, friends who backstabbed her as soon as they got high enough on the social ladder, and a career that was so time consuming that one would be crazy to wish for it. Sure, Liv liked her job and she was amazing at it but it was exhausting and she wasn't in it anymore. 

    Groaning, she put her brown hair into a high ponytail and rolled out of bed. 5 am was a trecherous time for her as there were always bags under her eyes that had to be heavily concealed with make-up. Why had she asked her manager to book this flight? Liv knew that it would be quite early and that annoyed her considering she was just going to visit her dad. 

    Robert and Liv never had a great relationship since he had gotten divorced with he mom. After that, the drinking started and nothing was ever the same. Liv could never believe it when he brought home another girl and said he'd moved on because she knew that he would always love her mom.

    Liv understood where her dad was coming from as far as the drinking problems went as she'd gone through the same thing. Her girlfriend had split up with her a year ago and pulled the "It's not you, it's me" card. The worst part of it all was when she posted a picture of her and her new girlfriend two weeks later, with the same caption. 

    After she started drinking, she couldn't stop and found drinking to be a way of letting go. Then she woke up and her music career started. She flowed her emotions into songs rather than drinks and that's when her life started coming together. 

    It was then at the Civil War premiere that she met Tom Holland, the charming British boy and the two instantly hit it off. They began dating a month after but told nobody as there was no one to truly trust. 

I N S T A G R A M

livdowney

livdowney

new music releases september 14th. anyone else excited?

15.2K LIKES | 3.2K COMMENTS

username she is so pretty oml

username2 ahhhh i'm so excited

imsebastianstan congrats

livdowney aww thanks love you too imsebastianstan

imsebastianstan i regret that now 

 username3 her hair>>>>

username4 period username3

username5 but like it's not going to be that good

 livdowney haters gonna hate hate hate username5

anthonymackie congrats 

livdowney did you just congratulate me? with you and seb the world is upside down 

 anthonymackie i feel you now imsebastianstan

I M E S S A G E

LIV

ahh i'm so freaking excited for the release

TOM

me too!! it's gonna be great!

LIV

i have to hop on a plane to see my dad

TOM 

right. you're visiting him this week

you know he's having a party 

LIV

oh he never told me that

TOM

wellll i'm going to be there! 

LIV

not to hate on the marvel cast but they all have big egos

TOM

*gasp* does that mean i have a big ego?

LIV

oops look at the time

the pancakes are burning. gotta walk my fish

Author Rambles:

I'm back to writing which is amazing considering the incredibly long writer's block I had but I'm better. At the top, is my calendar for updates on this story and inactive days. I will never update on the weekends because I am wayyyyy too busy. 

Ciao,

Aspen

Thoughts or Questions for me?

Shoot me a message at any time!