『3』

A/N: Hello my lovely readers! In this, I will be using a bunch of Hailee Steinfeld's TV Shows/Movies and Songs for Liv. For example it will say she was in Romeo and Juliet because that is a show Hailee starred in. Let's also pretend release dates don't exist, m'kay? 

LIV TOOK A DEEP BREATH IN as her plane landed in New York. She had prepared herself for this moment and yet, she was still nervous. She stepped off of the plane and made her way over to baggage claim where she then saw her dad. She admired the fact that he'd come to the airport amidst the paparazzi, and for that she was happy.

She walked up to him and hugged him.

"Hi, dad!" She said with a small smile

"Olivia Downey! You're actually almost taller than me. That's not possible."

She smiled a little wider, "Dad, you're like 5'6. It's not that hard to be taller than you."

He pulled her into a hug, "Let's go home."

The two of them walked out of the airport and to the car. It was nice, being with her dad again, different but nice. She felt like the longer they sat, even if it was in silence, the closer together they grew.

Robert took a deep breath and began to speak, "Livvy, I've been meaning to tell you..."

Olivia looked at him strangely, "Yeah, dad?"

"I've been dating someone for around 3 years now. I just thought you should know." 

She was surprised to hear this. Her dad was always going out with some new girl which he ended up dumping 2 weeks later because, "she didn't have what he needed" or "she was boring". It angered her beyond comprehension because she knew these women didn't deserve to be treated this way. Nonetheless, Liv was happy for her dad because he deserved someone, someone he loved. 

She pulled him into a hug and whispered in his ear, "You deserve it," she pulled away then became serious, "just don't break her heart." 

E - N E W S

IS THE FEUD OF THE DOWNEY'S OFFICIALLY OVER? 

Robert Downey Jr. and his daughter, Olivia "Liv" Downey, were spotted walking together through New York earlier today. It was heavily known that the two had certain disagreements and eventually went out of touch with each other. 

Olivia Downey is a rising star in Hollywood, known for her roles in Romeo and Juliet and Dickinson, becoming more popular with her EP Half Written Story

Olivia was seen storming from her father's, RDJ,  house in June of 2012 as she hopped into her car and drove off. It was well known that the two of them never got along, always fighting during premieres and parties. 

Liv was known for leaving places in a fury as she did with ex-lover Cynthia Jones. She'd been seen with many other actors at places such as parks and cafes which caused rumors to speculate about her cheating. Is Liv Downey really this untrustworthy? Can we trust her to get her side of the story of the fallout between her and Robert?

Now, it seems that all is forgiven between the two Hollywood stars but it feels as though there is still a piece of the story missing. What do you think readers do? Does this quick forgiveness seem a little off?  

A/N: Hello, loves! Sorry for the update, I was very busy and it took a long time to edit this photo and even then, it's still not right, sadly. Remember to take care of yourself! 

Ciao, 

Sawyer! 

QUESTION OF THE CHAPTER: If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?