Part III: New Direction

Izuku's POV

*Sighs* I never knew this would happen. Mom has been diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer and she didn't tell me. I don't know why did she hide this from me, but she told me that I shouldn't worry, but I should! Mom and Grandma Nana are all I have, they're my only family now. It turns out that I am not the only one who knows about Mom's condition, it turns out that Uncle Enji, Uncle Shota, Nezu, and the rest of the Heroes (excluding Toshinori) knew this whole time. *Sighs* I just don't know what's next in store for me. But I decided to spend more time with Mom, just to cheer her up. A few weeks later, I was in for a surprise.

Inko: Izuku

Izuku: yeah Mom?

Inko: today someone is coming to see us.

Izuku: today?

Inko: yes, today silly. Now go and get dressed.

Izuku: okay Mom.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

Inko: it must be him, Izuku can you open the door?

Izuku: sure thing, Mom.

Izuku got up from the couch and opened the door.

Hello Izuku

Inko: oh good, you're here.

Hey Inko

Inko: Izuku, let him in.

Izuku: okay.

Izuku stepped aside, letting the man enter the apartment. He sat down next to Inko while Izuku sat on a chair across from them.

Izuku: (this guy looks so familiar...)

Izuku, you've been curious, aren't you?

Izuku: huh?

Should I tell him, Inko? Or are you going to tell him?

Inko: I think you should tell him, he has the right to know the truth about...everything.

Okay. My name is John. John Wick

John Wick - Aliases: Baba Yaga, the Boogeyman

Izuku: John Wick...I've heard of that name somewhere.

John: looks like Enji and Shota told you about me.

Izuku: yeah, you're Baba Yaga.

John: It seems you've done your research.

Izuku: how do you know who I am first? And what's your history with my mom?

Inko: we used to join forces back in my days as Teleki, sweetie

Izuku: you and the Boogeyman joined forces? *sparkling eyes*

John: hehe yeah. (My God, he's still adorable, after all these years.) but anyways, I am here to tell you a few things.