Thanksgiving Special

(A/N: Happy Thanksgiving to all of you followers!!! I hope you all enjoy your thanksgiving with your family and loved ones! As a special treat, I am doing a Thanksgiving special for the characters!! Hope you all enjoy your thanksgiving and let's get it started!!!)

Jigsaw (AKA John Kramer):

Today is Thanksgiving and your dad has called his apprentices to have some thanksgiving dinner as you are in the kitchen with your husband Mr. CP making some turkey and stuffing. Your dad smiled as your husband rubbed your stomach and kiss it as the baby begin to kick gently. Once the stuffing and turkey was made, your dad then heard a knock on the door as your dad answered to see Lawrence Gordon with some sparkling cider, Amanda Young with some ham and Logan Nelson with some dessert which is some pumpkin pie.

"Happy Thanksgiving. May we come in?" Dr. Gordon asked

"Of course, you may come in." Jigsaw said

As Lawrence along with Amanda and Logan came inside, they help with setting the table as you are smiling and helped as Jigsaw allowed you to help for a bit. Once the table is set up, you all begin to eat as you have some turkey with some ham and some roasted vegetables and some stuffing as your husband have mashed potatoes with some turkey and stuffing.

"So Y/N, what are you thankful for?" Lawrence asked

"Well, I am thankful for my dad and my husband for being with me." You said

"Aww how sweet." Amanda said

"Now if you are having labor, your husband will call me since he got my number." Lawrence Gordon said

"It is true. Just in case." Mr. CP said

After when you all have some dessert, you begin to wash the dishes as your dad came over and kissed your cheek as you have a nice thanksgiving with your family.

Marlow Roderick:

Today is thanksgiving which is a big holiday as your husband Mark is now making the turkey while your job is to do the stuffing while your dad is decorating the table with some help from Iris while Daeron have brought a bottle of cider for you and Archibald got some ham that he cooked with some help from Iris and Heron. Once the table is all set up, the vampires each begin to eat as you are also eating your turkey, stuffing, cornbread made by your dad and some mashed potatoes with some vegetables as Mark is having some turkey with some mashed potatoes, roasted vegetables and some ham.

"So Y/N, what are you thankful for?" Heron asked

"Well, I am thankful for my dad who raised me all my life." You said

"Aww." Iris, Dawn, Inika, Archibald, Heron, Daeron and Zurial said

"I'm thankful to have a daughter that I love." Marlow said

"Aww thanks dad." You said

Mark smiled as he kissed your cheek as you smiled at him as Mark kissed your nose which made Marlow chuckle.

"Are you thankful that you got a cool YouTube husband?" Daeron chuckled

"Well yes uncle Daeron." You said

Mark chuckled as he kissed your stomach as you chuckled at him. After when you all have some dessert, your husband cleaned the dishes as you helped him which made your dad smile a bit as Arvin was about to say something, but Marlow hissed which made Arvin keep his mouth shut.

"Don't give my daughter stress." Marlow said

"Yeah dude. No stressing my wife." Mark said

You chuckled as you enjoyed your thanksgiving with your family and your husband.