Chapter 19

MADISONS POV
Well it's almost been 3 days and my dad hasn't gotten better but he hasn't gotten worse. Luke went to go work with his band and when he finished he would come straight to the hospital to stay with me.
My mother and father have been speaking a lot but not with me.
Luke and I were at the cafeteria drinking coffee, when my mom came in and told Luke that my Father wanted to see him.
Luke nodded and left.

LUKES POV
Why did Madison's father want to see me? I mean I would most definitely want to see him, but am I in trouble?
I also notice that Mrs.Bailey is coming inside with me. We both walk into Mr.Baileys room.
"Hello sir" I said
"Hi Lucas, come sit down."
I go and sit on the chair near his bed.
Mr. Bailey coughs and clears his throat.
"Lucas I wanted to see you because we need to discuss something with you." He says gesturing to Mrs.Bailey.
"Yes, I am all ears"
"As you can see I am not getting any better. I have thought long and hard about this and so has my wife. If and when I do pass, I know that you will still be with me daughter, from what she has told me it seems like you two are in love."
"Of course, I love her a lot she has become a big impact on me."
"Glad to hear that. There is no doubt in when I say this, I think you are the one for my daughter. She loves you and you love her. When I am gone I will be happy because I know she's in good hands. I do not want to jinx anything but later on or whenever you two are ready I give you permission to marry my daughter."
"Mr.Bailey, I do believe one day I will marry Madison and I hope you are there to see it, but if not I know you will be in both of our hearts forever. I also promise that I will take great care of Madison, without her I would be lost." I said back tear streaming down my face.
I look at Mr.Bailey and he is crying also, but his face stared straight. He isn't moving.
"Mrs Bailey something is happening!" I yell
She looks at mr.bailey and tried waking him up I go out and call the nurse.
The nurses come quick and kick me out of the room. I can't see what happening but by the sounds of it, it's not good.

AUTHORS NOTE
MR BAILEY UGHHH
AWWW HE GAVE LUKE PERMISSION TO MARRY MADS
IDKKK WHAS HAPPENING