Nightmare

I found my feet luring me to the Astronomy tower, I had no control. I could feel the cold breeze and I got closer to the window. A dark tall figure was In front of me.

"Draco?" I mumbled still feeling half asleep.

"No darling" my eyes were more focused now as I had got used to the dark. Finally I notice who I was talking to. Voldemort.

"What are you doing here" I whispered

"Mostly what are you doing here" this isn't real, it can't be.

"You can rather jump or become a death eater"I stood there silent for a moment.

"Answer me!" He shouted, it startled me as I nearly fell. I put my hand against the frame looking down.

"No, no, no , no"I screamed

He pointed his wand at me make me come towards him. I looked down and noticed my feet were barely on the floor anymore. He dropped his wand and making me fall with it. I screamed. The wind was so powerful as I was falling from such a height. It felt like I was falling forever. The floor became closer and closer. Before I was inches away from hitting the floor, my vision went black.

My whole body jolted.

———————————————————————————

My head felt heavy, I was freezing to the point my fingers we're turning blue. I opened my eyes to see I was layer on the cold stone floor of the Astronomy tower.

"What the fuck, how did I get here" I started running back to my dorm hoping no one would see me.

Let's just say I didn't sleep that night.