Again?

Note to self: I hated Halloween.

Another note to self: I still hate Halloween, but just a little less than I used to.

Fact: I love a good adventure.

Since Ilona and I returned a year ago, I found myself constantly zoning out, thinking back to the uneventful cum eventful Halloween Eve party. Half of me hated the experience, but another half couldn't have found a more intriguing adventure to partake on.

Fast forward to a year later, and I'm watching goosebumps pop all over my arm as I see the same orange invitation card on my windowsill on Halloween Eve. This time with silver seams.

I smile at the card and tuck it into a secret drawer by the side of my bed. This time, I'll be going alone. Ilona won't butt in as she pleases, and I'll have more fun putting the puzzle together by myself. It's what I did last year anyway.

"Well, well," I whisper to whoever was in charge of this seasonal time loop. "Seems you can't get enough of me, can you?"

A whiff of strong wind blows into my room from the half open window. My smile stretches so wide that half my teeth is on display. I've been given an answer, and I couldn't feel more proud.

"Do me a favor, will ya?"

The wind whiffs again.

"How about Scotland this time?"

**