That one dare

[In this chapter most of them are 17]

"I dare you to Put your hands around kokichis neck and squeeze!", Miu laughed atrociously loud as she gave Shuichi his dare.

Logically, Shuichi turned red, sputtering as he slowly turned to nonchalant looking kokichi. Everyone was staring at him, either snickering or concerned.

"Is that ok with you kokichi?", He asked nervously. Not wanting to make Kokichi uncomfortable.

"yep! aslong as you don't break my neck or rupture my voice box! I realllllyyyy love talking you know? I can't really sing either if you ruin my voice."

"Yeah we know kokichi. You never shut your Fag ass up"

"I hope you get hit by a car on your way home from work tomorrow Rantaro."

"Kill yourself"

"You first!", Kokichi glared at him before turning to Shuichi.

"Ready when you are!"

Shuichis breath hitched as he crawled over to Kokichi, who simply sat staring at him.

"Atua says to stop eye fucking!"

"Hop off atuas dick Angie!", Miu yelled leaving them to argue on the background.

"Ok! Going now.", Shuichi gently wrapped his hands around kokichi. His legs on both sides of Kokichis.

"This was easy!", He turned to Snickering Kaede.

"Yes but I believe you were requested to squeeze not feel up on his neck"

Shuichi hopes Kirumi knows he was mentally cursing her out.

"w-", Shuichi sneezed. His grip accidentally tightening around kokichis neck a bit too harshly, and on instinct kokichis leg shot up in defense.

Hitting Shuichi right where the sun don't shine.😁

Silence.
.
.
.
"HOLY SHIT SHUICHI"

"AHAHAHA"

"OMG SHUU IM SORRY"

"OMG"

"SIDEKICK!?!"
_________

Shuichi doesn't really like Truth or Dare anymore.