7 - $100,000 Cheque??

"Hello sir ..." Lady said to Jungkook and Jimin.

"Hello, Mam..." Both Jimin and Jungkook greet her in unison.

"I am from an orphanage..." Jimin sensed that Lady came here for some money for the orphanage, and Jungkook was about to start talking with her, but Jimin started talking.

"Ma'am, have you eaten something ?"

"No, I just want to talk with Jungkook, sir"

"Ma'am, he is so tired. He will talk to you after a while.... maybe after eating something. I am right, baby" Jimin said while looking at Jungkook.

"No baby, I am Fine..." Jungkook said to Jimin.

"Have a Seat ma'am" Jungkook said to the lady and Jimin just glared at Jungkook.

The lady explains how the orphanage is in bad condition and needs repairs and extra food. Jungkook is about to talk with Lady, but Jimin starts talking.

"Mam Jungkook understands your situation, right baby?" Jimin asks, raising an eyebrow at Jungkook.

"Yes," Jungkook said while nodding.

"And he came here for a party... He didn't bring any money"

"But sir, we really need your help, and the cheque is also fine," the lady said pleadingly.

"Who brings the cheque to the party, ma'am?" Jimin says to the lady, and Jungkook nods to the person who is standing afar, that he came to give him the cheque book, and he writes and signs a check and hands it to the lady. Lady thanks Jungkook and leaves Jungkook and Jimin alone. Jimin was just in shock at what had happened. His mouth is partly open.

"What the fuck was that you just signed a $100,000 cheque and who is he who gave you a cheque book and did you steal Jungkook's chequebook and his sign OMG I'm leaving. I don't want to spend my youth in jail" Jimin said while started grabbing his phone and was about to leave but Jungkook stop him.

"Wait, baby..Jungkook holding Jimin's hand.

"Don't baby me okay and leave my hand. I don't want to stay here" Jimin says while stressing out.

"Okay, calm down. I will explain to you"

"No, I don't want any explanation..." Jimin is just ignoring what Jungkook is saying and watches the other side and then Jungkook held Jimin's face with both hands.

"Baby, calm down. The person gave me a check. He's my friend, and the cheque is fake because I need to keep Jungkook's reputation" Jungkook explains everything to Jimin.

"But, kookie, you still signed that big check, giving that lady false hope."

"No, I have some savings that I will give to her later and explain everything to her. I know she will understand"

"No no... Why are you wasting money on me? I have saving too I will give them to her"

"But don't you need money ?"

"Yes, I need, but that lady needs more than me so..." Jungkook is so touched by Jimin's words.

"Jimin, you are such a pure-hearted person..." Jungkook says while giving a smile to Jimin.

"Yes, but not with you; I'll set aside $50 to put myself in that situation."

"But I also need money," Jungkook says with a fake sad expression.

"Go and earn... now Let's go..."

Both rejoin the party, the party proceeds smoothly, and everyone is pleased that Jungkook has joined him.