8 - I love you Too

"Sir, we heard you cancel all your meetings to meet someone special here."

"Yes, of course, someone wants me to be here" Jungkook hugged Jimin on the side, and Jimin gave Jungkook a shy smile.

"We also heard, yesterday that you launch a coffee maker company in Seoul"

"Yes, my baby is madly in love with coffee makers," Jungkook tells reporters, leaving Jimin perplexed.

All the reporters are shocked to see Jungkook's sweetness

and you also launched a new coffee with the name "Paying you back" --

"Yes, I do. You were saying to me about coffee payment, so this is for you" Jungkook says to Jimin, and Jimin starts coughing And sir, who is the guy who is standing beside you

"Ohh, he is my boyfriend Jimin," Jungkook said proudly, and he grabbed Jimin by the waist and kissed Jimin on the lips.

Ten to twelve guards remove reporters to make room for Jungkook and Jimin. Jimin is in shock.

...........................................................................

"Who are you?" Jimin asked while staring into Jungkook's eye "You forgot about your boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook" Jungkook said with a smile.

"kookie I'm serious. Who are you?" In a serious tone, Jimin said.

"I said Jeon Jungkook ..." Jungkook said in a serious tone, Jimin shivered by Jungkook's solemn voice, his vision blurred, and he fainted in Jungkook's arm.

..................................................................

He wakes up in a big room. He is so amazed by the room that he sees one figure standing outside the room on the balcony Jimin goes outside while looking at Jungkook's big picture in Room.

"Umm, so you are Jungkook?" Jimin says while standing next to Jungkook, ...Jungkook is dressed in a silk red wine rope and is holding a whiskey glass.

"Yes, I am Jungkook, your boyfriend," Jungkook said while turning to Jimin... Jimin shyly looked at Jungkook.

"Umm, why do you lie all the time?" Jimin says, and Jungkook started coming to him... Jimin backed up and his back touched the wall Jungkook caged him in his arms with a wall.

"What are you saying, Lie?" Jungkook asked with fake confusion.

"Yes...Why did you lie about not being Jungkook" Jimin, I asked, pouting.

"Firstly, don't pout. I know how I controlled myself for the last 4 days." Jimin suddenly bit her lower lip to stop pouting.

"And also don't bite" Jungkook again says while staring at Jimiin's eyes. Jimin again pouts because he doesn't know what to do...

"Ohh please, to me you are a kookie, so don't show me attitude," Jimin said this while suddenly gaining confidence, but Jungkook grabbed his waist.

"What you said..." Jungkook asked, and Jimin's heartbeat started beating so fast.

"I am normally asking Jungkook, why are you so serious? We can talk normally" Jimin says nervously because Jungkook is holding him more closely.

"This is my way of talking," Jungkook says with a smile.

"Thank you for your help, but why did you launch the coffee maker company and that cafe?"

"Nobody ever toned me as you toned me for the coffee bill and coffee maker; you're my boyfriend, so it's my duty to make my love happy, so..."

"Boyfriend??" Jimin asked in confusion

"What ..you like me an?? ..." Jungkook inquires.

"Jimin nodded yes, but suddenly changed to no..."

"Baby yes or no," Jungkook asked Jimin.

"Of course not," Jimin says while looking at the other side.

"What... but didn't you tell me that you have a crush on me before, I can see that in your eyes that you like me and, baby, I like you as well?" Jungkook said while looking into Jimin's eyes...

"But you haven't proposed me yet," Jimin says with a sigh.

Jungkook takes his arms from Jimin's waist and goes inside. Jimin is confused and starts stressing out by thinking he may have crossed the line... But Jungkook comes back while holding something in his hands, and he kneels down in front of Jimin to propose.

"Okay, I am so bad at expressing feelings, but since the last time I saw you, I changed a lot. Jimin, you greatly changed my life, and I love this feeling. I want this feeling for my whole life, so Jimin, can you be my boyfriend" Jungkook said with a smile at Jimin. Jimin nodes to yes. Jungkook smiles and holds Jimin by the waist and starts kissing him. Jimin also crossed his arms around Jungkook to deepen the kiss.

"I Love you Jimin"

"I love you too Jeon Jungkook," Jimin said in between the kiss.