Luffy Can Sing?!

The screen started to bright up and people in the room all were now focused on it.

"One, Two!" The voice started and music played, sounding too familiar.

"Wait, what is that?" Some asked.

"No way..." Some Brocons said at the same time.

"But that's no good" Now the screen showed Luffy smiling in the distance. 

"Luffy!" People screamed, some cooed, some had tears in their eyes(Hancock).

"Look, it won't work" He started again. 

"He's singing?! But we only heard him sing the WRONG way!" Straw Hats screamed one by one. 

"Luffy!" Ace shouted, he wanted to hug his little brother so much. Sabo on the other hand was fighting his bro-con demons inside making the R.A worry. He was biting his nails and was trying to prevent himself from running up to the screen and hugging Luffy.

"Gomu Gomu will keep on evolving, more and more!" He sang more and then music started to play for some time.

"Awwww cute!" The whole room changed into a calm atmosphere. Hancock almost died, Ace almost fainted hearing Luffy sing more.

"If I lose strenght in water, I might as well lose blood"

"NO! DON'T LOSE BLOOD" Now every sane person sweatdropped but they too after hearing that were worried for Luffy losing his blood.

"Don't you think so? All dried up? But wait. Something's not right. A journey over a thousand sees starts with a single step. So I'll move with stretching like rubber." Luffy sang again

"HE IS TOO CUTE, POPS" Ace screamed and started to punch his pops that only sweatdropped seeing another side of Ace.

"His voice...sounds so different from the time's he sings with us..." Nami said. The whole crew nodded remembering the times where Luffy almost broke the glasses because of his voice cracks.

"I can't fight If I'm hungry! 'You got any food? I'm dying here!'"

"Of course he would have said that!" People that know him screamed. 

"Luffy just can't stay a minute without telling he's hungry." Usopp commented.

"Bahahaha." Garp laughed.

"But why am I here..." Eustass and Law said at the same time and glared at each other.

"Haaaa! Stop talking like I do!" Kid shouted.

"No! You stop!" Law answered. Lola glared at them and they shivered, setting down again.

"Luffy's too cute!" Hancock commented and was met with weird stares.

"Hmm..."Hawkeye from the first moment he got here never said anything, he still wondered If he could go home, but he even got wine here so why not stay.

"Flutter, Fluttering, Flutter, Fluttering" Luffy sang in an angelic voice.

"AHHHHHH!" The simps screamed. They were met with groans from the others.

"Breathing Freely, I can fly over anywhere. Flutter, Fluttering, Flutter, Fluttering. With everyone's smiles, I can become strong."

"Awwww Luffy" The straw hats pirates were the ones this time. They all could remember the time they got the news about Ace's death and how much they cried. Thinking about Luffy's pain was the worst, but seeing him smile is the best.

"Luffy..." Ace murmured and some tears appeared in his eyes but he wiped them off and looked at the screen again. 

"Lu..." Sabo murmured too.