PROLOGUE

I wrote this in my oneshots fic actually so I'm counting this as a prologue for the fic itself
+ Some characters are probably ooc (out of character) so keep that in mind for the story.
also transmasc headcanons if you didn't bother to read the description go check now before reading bc headcanons.

Akito and Emu were hanging out after Toya and the rest of VIVID BAD SQUAD went to visit Wonderlands × Showtime. Toya was with Tsukasa, Kohane was talking with Nene, and An was just glaring at Rui.

That left Akito and Emu. He hung out with him due to them nagging at him for a while. So Emu just showed Akito around Phoenix Wonderland.
To be honest, Akito didn't find Emu as annoying as he thought they would be.
He was nice, caring, funny, he could go on and on.

Emu: "Akito?"

Akito: "hm?"

Emu: "You were zoning out, are you okay?"

Akito: "Oh yeah, I'm fine."

They talked for a while before they were in a secret spot only Emu knew about.
They shared a couple laughs before Emu blurted out something that left Akito very confused.

Emu: "You're very handsome, Akito."

Akito: "What?"

Emu: "Ah, nothing!"

Akito: "Ok, if you say so..."

VIBID BAD SQUAD had to leave Phoenix Wonderland after a while. However what Emu said was still fresh in his mind.
He felt oddly warm, and his face flushed a bit. His heart also started racing whenever he thought of what they said.

An: "Uh, Akito?"

Akito: "hm?"

Kohane: "You spaced out a bit, Shinonome-kun. Are you feeling alright?"

Toya: "Yeah, Akito, Do you need rest?"

Akito: "What? No, I'm fine. I was just thinking about something."

However they knew something was up. They didn't know what, however they will find out...
Fairly soon.