Part 2 - His brutal plan to her riddance

Quick A/N: I don't know Saki's appellations to Rui so I will be using 'Kamishiro-kun'. Please feel free to correct me on what it is officially if you know!

TW: Mentions of murdering and mentions of blood

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Tsukasa's pov: I ran to go back to the cafeteria before Rui could notice I was there, my mind was already clustered in the ideas of how to get rid of her I just couldn't stop thinking about them, I wanted Rui to be mine. I went to sit down at our table Nene staring at me blankly.

(Tsukasa,Nene,Rui)

"Pfft was that really necessary star boy? My word.."

"Shut up! It's not that big of a deal!"

"Sure.. Sure sure sure~"

"Ugh you don't have to make it out like that.."

"Hey guys I'm back."

"Hey Rui."

"Welcome back Rui hehe~!"

"Did I miss anything?"

"No of course not! Now we can go back to what we were talking about before!"

"Alright then Tsukasa-kun."

Nene's pov: The way Tsukasa's tone changed as soon as Rui was back.. It's so drastic from the way it was before like he was a whole different person. Honestly, I find it dumb that Rui doesn't very well know Tsukasa has a crush on him. The boys keep talking and laughing while I keep playing minecraft on my phone. Then, the bell rang because it was the end of lunch, students crowding the exits of the cafeteria.

"Goodbye guys! I'll see you at the end of school Nene and Rui!"

"Bye Tsukasa-kun!"

"Bye I guess. Bye to you too Rui."

"*Chuckle*, Bye Nene!"

The three of us part ways and I start heading to my next class. Honestly being in school is a torture.. I'd rather spend the day lying in bed playing video games or hanging out with Emu, only being able to spending time with Rui and Tsukasa in school was lame and their yucky obsessions over the other.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Third person pov: It's now the end of the school day, parents picking up their kids or students walking home by themselves, Tsukasa, Rui, and Nene always meet up after school however and walk to main street to meet Emu coming from Miyamasuzaka, her school, then they usually go to the SEKAI or hangout together but today Emu and Nene went to hangout at the shopping mall and Rui and Tsukasa went to their homes.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

                                        Tenma Household (still in third person)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

(Tsukasa, Saki)

"Hey I'm home!!"

"Onii-chan!! You're home!!"

"Hey Saki! Where are Mom and Dad?"

"Oh they aren't here right now.. they are staying at their jobs later today."

"Oh why?"

"I'm not sure but I guess it's not really our business."

"Alright then, I'm gonna go to my room, see you later Saki!"

"Ok then Onii-chan! Bye!"

Tsukasa went upstairs and immediately got out a notebook and started to plan how he was going to get rid of this girl, basically obsessing over it. It still hadn't left his mind since school he was mind scattered about it, he sketched and wrote idea after idea until he found the perfect plan on how to get rid of her, to lure her to the empty class room no teacher used because the smart board didn't work by thinking it was Rui. Then, Tsukasa would murder her with a small knife stabbing her slowly and then locking her in the room to leaving no evidence by cleaning any blood physically left on his hands and with no evidence left on him, surely no one could suspect that it was him. Tsukasa was proud of himself coming up with such a great idea in his eyes.

"Ahh it's such a good plan and it will surely leave Rui only left to me! Rui will never fall into the hands of anyone else ever again hehehe~! Trust me Rui, you will be all mine~♡"

Just then, the door to Tsukasa's room opened. It was Saki.

"Uh.. Onii-chan? I can hear you you know?"

"Oh uh.. heh hi Saki.."

"What were you saying about Kamishiro-kun?"

"It's none of your concern don't worry little sis!"

"Uhh- ok then, do you want to eat anything for dinner?"

"Nope I'm fine! Thanks Saki!"

"Ok then I'll leave now, bye Onii-chan I love you!"

"I love you too Saki!"

Tsukasa's pov: Saki left the room, phew thank god she didn't ask about what I said about Rui.. that was a close one.. I plopped down on my bed, a star need his rest to prepare for a big plan after all I was planning so much..

Third person pov: Tsukasa fell asleep still in his clothes but didn't change. He was exhausted after all the planning he did for the riddance of the girl who asked out Rui.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

A/N: Happy Halloween! I had fun writing this so I hope you had fun reading it! Theres not really much else I have to say but about my wxs angst, I'm gonna try and get a part out for both of these stories every day. That might not happen because I'm not the best at balancing things and I have school work to do so I'm probably gonna write one a part per day and do the other the next day so I hope you understand! Anyways, ty for reading I hope you have a good day!

Here's a random Ruikasa image take it or leave it I dunno