11 - Hanging out and planning

A/N: Im sorry for being dead for so long ToT i have problems (aka me reading fanfics insteading of writing it)

I read for 8 hours straight a few days ago ;-;
-------------------

Nene's pov:

I was at Tsukasa's house, the two of us were just hanging around while sitting in silence. Tsukasa broke the awkardness by shouting an idea with his loud voice.

(Nene, Tsukasa)

"I GOT IT!"

"Ehh? What do you mean Tsukasa?"

"A THOUGHT OUT PLAN TO KILL THE BASTARD TAKING AWAY YOUR GIRLFRIEND!"

"Really!? Wait- EMU'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND-"

His loud voice interrupted mine.

"DOESN'T MATTER, SO I'M GONNA TELL YOU!!"

"Yeah ok, I'm all ears."

"So basically, what if we asked the two themepark owners if Wonderlands and them did a little collaby thingy and blah blah blah- THE FACT IS-! What ifffff, we took the dickhead backstage and HUNG HIM!"

His eyes sparkled while he shouted and I lowered down, his enthusiasm was both killing me and making me motivated.

"I mean, it's not the worst idea ever. There is lots of rope by the theater but the fact is, isn't a little risky?"

"Hmm... MmMmMm..."

The person standing infront of me pondered and walked around while (obnoxiously) making a question noise. He sounded like a villager from minecraft low key but that's besides the point.

"Well we don't have to do it but we should keep it in our list of options~! In that case, we'll also have to have back-ups for the plan!"

"Right, say Tsukasa?"

"Mm? Yeah?"

"How about instead of worrying about the whole killing the yucky fiancé thing, we just relax and hangout?"

"Ehh? You sure? I mean it's not like it's a bad idea but, wouldn't you as well like spending more time planning the ki-"

I blocked off his mouth with my hand, he was honestly starting to talk too much.

"Let's just relax for a while Tsukasa, it's not all about plannng and shit.."

I smiled warmly as he slowly took my hand off his mouth.

"Meh, why not I suppose."

The both of us laughing. We finally did something other than mindlessly waste time just sitting in silence. The two of us went to the house's kitchen and made some small pastries, it was a nice bonding experience baking something with him. As we did, I slowly pondered on the fact that we're both now working to kill people for our lovers' sake. It was only ever a coincidence I found out he killed that girl that was head over heels for Rui, but everyone in the school would have probably found out later because they were planning on reusing the room again. Lucky for him I cleaned his mess without being framed myself. I giggled a little.

"Ehh? What's so funny!? D:<"

"Nothing Tsukasa, don't worry about it."

"Mhhmp ok then.."

He crossed his arms and stared grumpily at me.

"Don't give me that look you idiot."

I laughed and he did too. The two of us then started to plan some show ideas on a video call with Emu and Rui. His face was staring at Rui's through the video disgustingly, this guy was probably more head over heels for him than the dead girl. Now that I think of it, where did I even hide her again? Oh well, it doesn't matter. The 4 of us agreed on the plan on the next show and agreed to meet up to practice next Wednesday after school.

(Emu, Rui)

"Yippee Wandahoi!! I can't wait for this show :D"

"Fufu~ Me neither! I'm sure it'll be lots of fun :3"

"Right hehe~! We'll all do our best >:D"

"Yeah, let's all do our best!"

All of them have lots of exortion in their voices, mine had barely any but still was somewhat excited. All of them are very dear friends to me. Rui my childhood friend, Emu my dearest of them and crush, and Tsukasa.. I'm not quite sure. Killing and friendly partner I guess? Yep. All are important pieces of my life that I'm not up to lose, no matter the cost.

"Nene? You seem to be spacing out."

"Ah sorry you guys."

"No problem Nene-chi! It's starting to get late so I'm going to sleep :)"

"But it's only 6:30pm-"

I elbowed his arm hard.

"OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?"

"Nothing, anyways goodnight Emu-chan, sweet dreams."

I smiled warmly and she grinned back.

"Thank you Nene-chan! Goodnight you three!"

Her smiling was contagious, all the rest of us smiled with her.

"Goodnight!"

"Goodnight Emu-kun."

Emu left the call and it was just me, Tsukasa, and Rui.

"I think we should all go now, we can talk to eachother again tomorrow 'kay guys?"

"Ok then! Goodnight Rui! ^v^"

Tsukasa's grin was a little menacing at that moment, scary even.

"Goodnight Rui, sweet dreams."

We both left the video call, Tsukasa stretched out his arms and sighed.

"You should probably get home now, it's going to get dark soon."

"Right, I'll be leaving now then. Goodbye Tsukasa."

I got up and was about to leave before he tugged on my shirt's sleeve.

"Wait Nene-!"

"Hmm?"

"Thank you for hanging out with me, it gets a little lonely when Saki isn't home so I appreciate it!"

He smiled warmly and I smiled back.

"Right, thank you too."

I left his house warm heartedly, Tsukasa was a good friend. He can be loud and obnoxious sometimes, but he can also be compassionate when needed. I walked home, the sun starting to set as I did.

-------------------

Ty for reading and almost 4k reads you guys TwT