Manhunt injury

TW: Mentions of blood, mentions of injury, maybe mention of death
___________________________________________

Ant was out doing a manhunt with Dream, George, Sapnap, and Bad. They were all on creative..except Ant. Ant forgot to be in creative and didn't realize.

He was collecting building material, making sure he had enough to make a trap. He started making the trap, hoping he could get it done before Dream arrives.

What he didn't realize, is that Dream was watching the entire time, studying what he was doing. Dream came out from behind a tree, creeping up on Ant from behind.

He quickly stabbed Ant, not exactly expecting blood to stain his sword. He froze, his eyes traveling to the boy on the ground, slowly bleeding to death. Dream went into shock as he couldn't move his body.

"S-Shit..Ant!", Dream yelled, wrapping his arms around the bleeding, crying shorter boy. Dream grabbed all the bandages he had, wrapping them around Ant's wound.

"GUYS! GET OVER HERE QUICK! GET BANDAGES!", Dream yelled at George, Sapnap, and Bad. They all quickly got bandages, running to Ant and Dream, worried sick.

"Holy shit! You stabbed Ant straight in the chest?!", Sapnap said. "Yes I did, on accident. Now I'd like for you to bandage him so he doesn't DIE!", Dream yelled, making Sapnap quickly listen.

They were all panicking, not sure if ant would make it without actual medical help. None of the unharmed boys were a medic, so they were kind of screwed.

That's when an idea popped into Bad's head. "Wait..Velvet is a medic! Call Velvet!" They all looked at him, then looked back at each other. Dream pulled his phone out, unlocking his phone, going to the app, finding Velvet's number, and called it.

The phone rang a few times before stopping. Then, a slight breath could be heard before a voice said, "Dream? Aren't you supposed to be doing the manhunt thing?" Dream looked at Ant for a slight second, letting out a sob.

"I'm sorry Ant! I'm sorry! Please..don't die!", Dream yelled, dropping the phone and wrapping his hands around Ant's limp and weak body.

Velvet froze. His boyfriend was about to die? He was about to lose the love of his life? "Wait what?! Where are you guys?!", Velvet shouted at the phone.

"We're at ******", George said, picking up the phone. "I'll bring everything and be there asap!" George sighed, he could hear the worry in Velvet's voice. He could tell that when Velvet got there, he would not keep himself up.

They were all around Ant, trying to stop the blood lost, but none of it was working. Soon Velvet arrived, having medical bags full of stuff. "Move out of the way! Let me see him!", Velvet demanded, making them all move.

Velvet sat down to the side of Ant, moving his body so the front of Ant faces him. Tears spilt out of his eyes, quickly hugging Ant. He whispered in Ant's ear, "You'll be okay Love. I promise."

Velvet then quickly did everything he needed to, making sure that Ant would be okay. Velvet couldn't stop crying. Seeing his boyfriend in this condition was pain to him.

"You guys all go get rest. I'll take Ant home and make sure he'll be okay.", Velvet told the others, picking Ant up in position that wouldn't hurt Ant. The boys at the manhunt nodded, walking away with each other, not even a peep being said from one of them.

Velvet sighed, carrying Ant home. He approached their shared house, opening the door, immediately getting the comforting smell of cinnamon. Not a strong cinnamon, just a soft cinnamon.

Velvet did the rest of the medical things he needed to do to make sure Ant was okay, then he sat on the couch, leaning Ant on him. Velvet put on a movie, watching it while hugging Ant softly.

A few hours pasted, a few movies watched, Velvet was slowly starting to fall asleep, until he felt movement. He looked down at his love, seeing that his eyes were open, the dark blue-green eyes shining brightly.

Velvet paused, tears overflowing his eyes, pouring out. He immediately wrapped his arms around the boy, kissing him over and over again.

"Ant! You're okay!", Velvet cried into Ant's shoulder, feeling Ant's hands hold his face. "Hey hey hey, I got you. I got you Cutie.", Ant said, kissing Velvet's sweet cinnamon tasting lips.

They smiled, looking into each other's eyes. "I can't believe you're okay.", Velvet said, tears falling down his face.

"I'm always okay when I'm with you Cutie."