Christmas

Ant and Velvet were excited for the holidays, especially Ant. Ant rushed to get the Christmas decorations as Velvet sat on the couch, laughing at how rushed Ant was.

Ant soon came back with the Christmas tree and started setting it up. Once he was done, he tried to put the star on, but couldn't reach. He looked back at Velvet with wholesome eyes, "Velvettttt!! I need your helpppp!"

Velvet got up, picking Ant up. Ant put the star up on the top of the tree and cheered. Ant was expected to be put down, but he never was. He looked back at Velvet who was just smiling at him.

"Velvet?? Helloooo? Are you gonna put me down?", Ant said, waving his hand in front of Velvets face. Velvet shook his head, "Sorry!"

Velvet put Ant down on the ground, backing away. "What was that about?", Ant asked. Velvet looked at him, smiling. "I was too busy looking at you."

Ant blushed. "Idiot! Just help me decorate the tree!" Velvet laughs, getting the ornaments out and hanging them on the tree. Then they wrapped the lights around. It was perfect for them.

Ant looked at Velvet, and Velvet looked at Ant. They stared into each other's eyes for a good 10 seconds, Ant not noticing Velvets arm holding something above them.

"Look up Ant.", Velvet says. Ant looked at him confused then looked up, seeing Velvet holding a mistletoe. He blushed then laughed.

"Silly Velvet."

Ant kissed him, Velvet dropping the mistletoe on the ground and pulling Ant closer to him. They looked at each other again, smiling. Ant leaned onto Velvets chest, feeling Velvet kiss his head.

"I love you.", Ant says.
"I love you too.", Velvet replied.

They both went to bed, cuddling with each other.

The Next Day

Velvet woke up next to his boyfriend, instantly smiling at his boyfriend sleeping peacefully. He got up, getting ready for the day.

Ant got up later, getting ready for the day as well. He went to the living room seeing Velvet watching TV. He sat down next to him, his head laying on Velvet's shoulder.

"Good morning Ant.", Velvet says. Ant mumbles a good morning back.

"How would you like me to take out to dinner for a Christmas special?", Velvet asks.

"That would be nice..", Ant replies, smiling.

That night

They were at restaurant, eating their food. They talked and talked with each other, giving off obvious vibes that they were dating.

They left the restaurant, Velvet leading Ant to a forest of trees. There was a frozen lake, and it was beautiful. They stayed there for a little while before getting too cold.

They went back home, getting in their shared bed, and going to sleep.

Holy shit. I rushed this so badly and I don't wanna write any long ;-;