Chapter 1: The First Seconds

You are a normal person - working at the zoo. You were ordered to give out water bottles for its grand opening, they mention 'magic' water bottles - but guess what! It flew in one ear and out the other.
You gather a pack of water and carry it near the entrance where your supposed to give it out.

~ 1 hour later ~
The grand opening rope has been cut, and there were a LOT less people than you thought. It was pretty sketchy to you -
1. There's barely anyone, everyone was hyped up about this zoo.
2. They're all guys!
You told yourself not to worry - you have a job to do, and that job doesn't include worrying. A blonde man comes up to you, with a line behind him. You gasp and quickly hand the water bottle to him, he smiles. 1 by 1, you hand out the water bottles.
Everything is fine - nobody else is here so you can take a short break.
You hear magical sounding poofing behind the wall behind you. You peek your head through the big arch - oh no!

You hear gasping, squealing, screaming - everything! You see hawt men being turned in to animals, each poof represents another animal. Everyone is surprised, in their horror - they scurry away, leaving one single, solitary bunny behind.
"Umm... beg your pardon -" He said, "I appear to have been transformed into a... hare of some kind? Could I get a refund on my admission?"

'Oh gosh.' You think in your mind.

~🪷