Chapter 3: I Feel Sick (P1)

This chapter mentions v0miting.
This chapter is not a big part of the story so you can skip this one, although part 2 of this chapter will probably be.

You're in the bathroom, brushing your teeth until a buzz comes from your phone - it's a notification! You check it, excited but then you find out who it is from. Excited face to droopy.
Boss:
Well, Employee #69247 - I have some good news.
You:
Oh - good morning, boss. What is it?
Boss:
YOU'RE FIRED FOR YESTERDAYS COMMOTION! I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU WOULD DARE EMBARASS OUR ZOO LIKE THAT, ESPECIALLY ON OUR GRAND OPENING!
You read a little bit of his useless paragraph and then just off your phone. You thought, 'Whatever, got paid minimum wage there anyways.'
You walk over to your bed and check your nightstand, where Nimh is sleeping. He is surprisingly still not awake. You thought he would be a person that wakes up early. You try to sneak out of your room cause you don't want to disturb him, but then - the wooden floor creaks.
'Oh %#*! .' You thought while you hear someone yawn. You just woke the bunny up.
"——, is that you?" Nimh yawned.
"Oh! Uhm - no... it's a snake." You replied.
"WHAT! WHERE!" Nimh yelped, he jumped out of his sleeping space.
"CHILL OUT, NIMH I WAS JUST KIDDING!" You chuckled. You picked Nimh off before he fell off the nightstand.
You carried him downstairs and to the kitchen. You put him down on the counter and you sat down on a chair, next to it.
"So, do you think we should try to find another manimal?" You asked.
"Sorry, what's a manimal?" Nimh questioned.
"man + animal = manimal!" You answered. Nimh let out an, 'ohhh'. You asked him if he wanted anything to eat.
"Oh, u-uhm... n-" Nimh's stomach rumbled.
"Yeah.. sure not." You say sarcastically, you grab a carrot out of the fridge, "Just snack on this. We'll go manimal hunting later." Nimh replied with a nod as he snacked down on the carrot.

~ 30 minutes later ~
You just got out of the shower, changed with a seperate set of clothes. You see Nimh trying to confidently hop down the counter to the chair, even though it's a high stool chair.
"Do you need some help?" You ask. Nimh nodded. You grab him and you put your shoes on.
"Wait, w-where are we going?" Nimh asks.
"We are going to the place nearest to the zoo, the park."
You hop in your car, with Nimh and take a short drive to the park. While you're driving, you seem to get a bad stomachache. Your stomach rumbles and you feel embarrassed, even in front of a bunny.
"Oh, ———, are you okay?" Nimh asks. You respond with a nod. Although, shortly after - you cannot take it anymore. The pain is unbearable. You skid and pull over while holding your stomach with ur left arm.
"———! Are you sure you're okay? You seem like you're in lots of pain!" Nimh worries. You cannot say anything, you step outside and vomit in a bush. You grab a tree trunk and hold on to it for support. Nimh hops out if the seatbelt and out of the driver's door.

He takes a sneak peek at you. He panics in his mind quietly.