Chapter 3: I Feel Sick (P2)

This is a very short part.

You run to find a new spot to explode contents up and out of your mouth hole, you run behind a tree and continue there.
Nimh hops over and looks at you in disbelief. You try to apologise but you keep getting interrupted.

Nimh tries to stutter something out of his mouth, "Y/N, b-behind y-you.." He hops behind a tree. You turn around and see an oddly dressed bear with lipstick, your brother told you about a bear he dated. You gasped and fell on to the leaves. She roared at you, she lifted her paw up to show her ferocious nails. You closed your eyes hoping for the worst, until you heard rustling behind her. She roared one last time until - SCRATCH! Something scratched her, certainly wasn't you cause it came from behind. She roared loudly and ran off, blood dripping from her behind.
A wolf licks his paw, then turning his pupils to you. Nimh pokes his head around the tree.
"What are you looking at? Scram." The wolf said.
You were going to say something next until you realised, he is not just a plain old wolf with a rivalry with a bear, but a man-imal! With a strange rivalry with a bear.
Nimh passed out and you could hear his bunny body rustle on the leaves. You were going to say something to the wolf, but you gasped and ran to Nimh' "NIMH!"
The wolf scoffed.
"Wait! You - wolf.. whatever your name is.. don't leave!" You pleaded.
He scoffed again, "Why should I trust you?"

"Because I know what you are."