Chapter 7: Taking A Break

"Tee-hee!" Eli giggled, "You have to take me to your place, sweetheart. B-T-W... You must give me the deets of that wolf boy!".
You laugh, and you think to yourself, 'He ain't that bad... especially how he's so calm after I told him I was the reason for his transformation, although he started going on and on about how he is so majestic, so that makes sense...'.
"Hey! Are you listening?" Eli crossed his hooves, "Last chance before I move you down my bestie list! Anywayyyyyyy... we're going to your place right?" You nod.
He gets in your car, and you drove off. You and Eli talk a lot - you're not a very talkative person, but Eli must've brang that socialness out of you? Weird.

You get to your place, and he hops out of the car.
"Wow! How much does this cost, sugar daddy?" Eli laughs. You giggle, you step out of the car. You open the door to your house and Eli dashed in.
"Ooh!! This is a nice house, you're going up a level on my bestie list!" He squeals. You analyse the boys faces.
Nimh's face is a mix of fear and startle-ness. Must've been because of the rough, unexpected entrance.
Volks face was just plain annoyed and mad, you didn't have enough time to analyse it fully because he walked away instantly.
Kelby looked happy, he's really good at introductions.
"Well, welcome!" Kelby said enthusiastically, "What is your name?"
"Ooh, it's a cockkk! Things just got a little bit more spicy!" Eli teased, "Anywayyy - the name is Eli!"
Kelby sighed, "When can I ever escape the cock jokes?"
You walked over to Nimh and nudged him a bit with a smirk on your face, "Come on.." You giggled. Nimh shook his head.  You stroked his little pointed fur on top of his head. He then sighed.
"H-hey..." Nimh stuttered, everyone looked at him. "M-MY NAME IS NIMH AND I WOULD LIKE TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU!" He quickly said.  You laughed, and so did everyone else.

'They might be fun to hang out with, just might."