The Writer FEATURED (Overall Winner)

Congratulations to summerwitch_ for becoming The Writer! Here is the blurb of the story, do check it out if you are interested!

|6x FEATURED| Caught between two worlds, Aster must decide whether to destroy or salvage Vynereme's last bastion of hope. 

***

Aster Silva, a young ballerina, loves the spotlight as her body twirls on stage. She is her own champion, but the setbacks equal the cost of her victories. In a series of unfortunate events, she plummets down to rock-bottom, turning her once perfect world upside down.

But amidst all hopelessness, a tune whispers a solution to rewrite her miserable life--all for the destruction of a divine feather in the form of a sacred artifact. Chucked into a new world full of magic, adventure, and danger, Aster opens her eyes, inhabiting the body of the same creature she always sees in her dreams.

A foreshadowing of death and betrayals follows their every breath as Aster, together with the reformed Arcane Team, schemes and plans the retrieval of the lost feather. The crew must ensure survival, for the Dark Phoenix will stop at nothing to get power, even if it requires annihilating an entire race with the power of a deadly tune.

©summerwitch_ Lullaby Of Death