Chapter 4

Author's pov:
It's been 1 week since Aya and Takao started this relationship.
Takao was feeling really guilty but somehow he was having a really good time with Aya.He started to develop feelings for Aya but he didn't know,he thought that these were only feelings that you feel when you have female friends.He mistook these feelings as a friendship ones.
Aya was really having a good time,she was finally free, without her parents invading in her life,and Jun was happy to see his friends having a good time.
But somehow Jun was feeling kind of down,like something wasn't right,this feeling was new to him,he didn't know why he was feeling like this.
And on the other side Jake was burning in jealously,his heart hurted seeing the love of his life in someone else's arms.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Now it was Friday and Aya just woke up in a really good mood,maybe because it was Friday or maybe because she was really looking forward to the date she has with Takao or maybe because she will go to do volunteer work in the orphanage with Jun.
Now it was 10 in the morning and Aya was getting ready because she had to go to the orphanage with Jun.
Today they didn't had school because it was a kind of holiday.
And Jun this time was awake 😂 .
Time skip:at the orphanage
The children came running towards Aya because they liked Aya so much,why not though she was a kind girl and everyone loved her ,well expect her parents.
Mina(a little girl in the orphanage)she loved Aya so much,she was 5 years old and called Aya sister.
Mina: Sister Aya I missed you so much
Aya took her in her arms and kissed all over her face ,I missed you too honey ,how have you been?
Mina:I was good but I missed you so so much and she tried to tell it with her small hands how much she missed Aya.
Jun:oh good, so no one missed me😒🥺?
Aya laughed and Mina made a strange face and said :I missed you too but not more than sister Aya
Jun:you didn't have to be so honest while telling me this.
Finally they went inside the orphanage with Aya still having Mina in her arms.
Miss Alicia (the director of the orphanage): welcome Aya , welcome Jun
Jun,Aya:How have you been Miss?
Alicia:I'm good how have you been kids?
Jun,Aya:we are good thanks
After that they played with kids until it was 3 in the afternoon after that Aya went home to change because she had a date with Takao.
Time skip:at Aya's house
Aya was getting ready and wore some clothes 👇

And finally went to the bus stop because that was the place where they will meetAt the other side Takao was nervous and didn't know what to wear,and after 100 clothes that he tried he finally choose to wear these👇

At the other side Takao was nervous and didn't know what to wear,and after 100 clothes that he tried he finally choose to wear these👇

And finally went to the bus stop because that was the place where they will meetAt the other side Takao was nervous and didn't know what to wear,and after 100 clothes that he tried he finally choose to wear these👇

He was so nervous,he himself didn't know why ,but we do 😏 he was in love ,he fell for her.
After that he get out of his house and went to the bus stop when he will be meeting with Aya.
Time skip:bus stop
Takao was the first to arrive and he was so nervous while waiting,he was thinking if this was the way Jun felt when he was with Aya , because like I said he mistook these feelings as friendship ones,he was thinking how Jun beared these kind of feelings because they were so strange,he was thinking that Jun was so strong for not showing any kind of nervousness in his behavior, because he himself was dying from nervousness.
He couldn't ask Jun about this because then he would reveal himself that he lied about confessing to Aya ,lied about his feelings towards Aya.
After 15 minutes Aya came .
Aya: sorry for being late but I was at the orphanage.
Takao:no need to worry,I just came
Aya:um ,how have you been?
Takao:I'm okay,what about you?
Aya:never been better,btw did you stay in sun for too long because you are red as a tomato?
Takao:😅maybe (while scratching his head)
After that they got in the bus and headed towards the amusement park where their date was supposed to happen.
While being on the bus someone touched Aya inappropriately and Takao was so angry,but as for our Aya she slapped the man so hard that he fell on the floor
Aya:do I look like a cheap girl to you ?or a weak one?Do you want me to cut your di*k so you won't use it for the rest of your life?I mean I would do a good job while cutting that because many girls will be safe from you
The man was terrified and Takao was just standing there shocked but then remembered Jun's word's (Aya is too good to be in trouble)and then he smiled,he didn't know why ,he didn't know why he smiled or why he was getting angry over this?He mistook his anger as a love for justice,but little did he know that he was jealous.
Aya:what are you looking at?
Takao: n-nothing,you really don't need anyone to save you
Aya: That's why my life motto is: Myself is my only hero .
Takao:a strange motto but has a deep meaning .
After that they sat on the seats and started to talk about their preferences ,their favorite things to do in their free time....

Anyway that was all for this chapter, sorry for any grammar mistakes .
And none of these photos are mine I found them on Pinterest.