Chapter 6:Jake

Jake's pov:
I was watching Aya from my car when someone kissed her in her forehead,I was getting angry. I'm calling my most trusted man to tell him to run a background check on this boy because he is getting on my nerves.
Jake: George go run a background check on Takao Sasaki.
George:yes boss!
After that I started to think about my little sister who is in coma,I hope she will regain her consciousness,I miss her smile and giggles,she was my world until that incident happened, after that incident I haven't been the same ,she was the princess of our castle,the light in our life , please get up soon we miss you so much,mom,dad and me, we miss you everyday and we are praying for you to get better.
Jake's story:
When Jake was 9 years his mother abandoned him.
His mother Choi Ji-eun the ex girlfriend of  Jake's father Arthur Smith,one day she just vanished, Arthur searched for her but couldn't find her.Ji-eun after she left the country she discovered that she was pregnant.She didn't love Jake,she used to beat him everyday and call him a burden.
After one year Arthur gave up while searching for her,and he didn't know that his ex girlfriend was pregnant.
Arthur eventually got married to Sophia and then had a really good life ,Sofia even gave birth to a little girl named Aya Smith.
Until one day when Aya was 3 years old someone rang the doorbell to Arthur's house.
Sophia opened it and it was a women with a child.
Sophia:how can I help you Miss?
Ji-eun:is Arthur home?
Sophia:yes but can I know who are you?
Ji-eun:Choi Ji-eun
Sophia was shocked,well of course Sophia know who was Ji-eun because between the married couple they didn't had any secrets.
Sophia then called Arthur
Arthur was shocked to see his ex and then Ji-eun said something even more shocking.
Ji-eun:he is your son,take this burden from me and give me some money instead.
Jake was crying really hard and then Sophia took little Jake in her arms and started to calm him down.
After that Arthur gave her money and that bitch left.
Now Sophia helped little Jake to take a bath and put him to sleep.
The next day Jake was crying because he learned that his mother abandoned him and he will be living with a complete strange people.
When Jake was crying Aya his little sister came and wiped his tears.
Jake just looked at her
Jake:who are you?
Aya:I'm Aya Smith and mom said that you are my big brother
Jake:I'm not
Aya:you are and nothing will change that ,she took Jake and dragged him to kitchen and give him a chocolate milkshake.
Aya:drink it it's so good
Jake drank it and thanked Aya.
After that the time passed.
One week later Aya discovered that her brother was getting bullied for being born from a wh0re so she told her father.
Sophia took care of Jake as if he was her son, Sophia was a really kind women,and after one year Jake called Sophia mom, Sophia's eyes were full of tears,tears of happiness,she hugged Jake.
Jake and Aya were so close,they played together and everything was good until one day when Aya was turning 9 years old.It was march 1st when the accident happened.
The family of four were going to restaurant to eat a birthday meal when the accident happened, everything turned blank.
After that someone called the ambulance.
After one week everyone expect Aya regained their consciousness.
But Aya was in a coma,She has been in the coma for 10 years now,everyone has been missing her,For revenge Jake even became Mafia,he became his father's right hand and finally found who did that and killed the person.
Since that day no one has been the same,Jake changed,he lost his smile, became cold hearted, Sophia lost so much weight, Arthur became cold,he lost weight too, everything changed for the Smith family.
Now Jake was 23 and something changed two years ago
He was at a funeral and then saw a girl,that girl made him smile and he fell for her.But Jake mistook the girl for our Aya .
The girl was Aya's cousin,her name is Anja ,she was there for her mother's funeral, Aya's aunt died from cancer.
So you may be asking how Jake didn't recognize Anja?
Let me tell you why :
Mikasa and Miwa were twin sisters.
Anja was Miwa's daughter,but she was her illegal daughter because Miwa never got married she got r@ped and then she gave birth to Anja,no one knows about Anja's existence expect Aya and her parents, Aya and Anja resemble each other and that's why Jake mistook her for Aya.
Anja is 21 years old and she is a college student.
End of backstory.

This was all for this chapter,I'm sorry for any kind of  grammar mistakes.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
And please write comments because Idk if someone is reading my story or not.